decisions decisions...

flyboy1011

On a serious note (not that I'm postwhoring or anything... ) if you're a tequila fan, I absolutely love Don Julio Reposado. Toss it in a mixer with 2-3 ice cubes then immediately strain out into a glass. No lime/lemon/sugar/other bullshits necessary.

Though I love me some Colts...I prefer mickeys.

mickeys.jpg

Cant go wrong with Goose. But if youve never had Tito's its amazing. Best bang for your buck. This was distilled in Austin so we found it everywhere...havent really seen it in Ohio.

titos-handmade-vodka.jpg

Edited by yotaman88210

Though I love me some Colts...I prefer mickeys.

Cant go wrong with Goose. But if youve never had Tito's its amazing. Best bang for your buck. This was distilled in Austin so we found it everywhere...havent really seen it in Ohio.

Could you possibly have found a higher res pic? Any closer and I would be seeing alcohol molecules. Sweet, sweet, alcohol molecules...

haha damn yota, you're scaring me. Most likely not gonna be drinkin it straight since its only for pregaming. Not tryin to get too fucked up before i go out. I'll be doing some mixing action. Possibly some redbull/vodka? captain/coke? some other crazy combination i've never heard of...

So sitting at work I've decided I'm gonna class it up tonight and get a bottle on my way home...suggestions?

Bottle of...booze? wine? beer?

booze: Irish Mist & ice

wine, dessert: Graham's Porto Vintage, 1984

wine, red: Michele Chiarlo Barolo, 1994, 2000, 2001, or 2006

wine, sparkling: Salon Champagne, any vintage (it's only made when the grapes are good enough)

wine, white: waste of time (you're flyBOY, not flyGIRL)

beer: Bass or St. Pauli Girl "...you never forget your first girl..."

Edited by jblosser

haha damn yota, you're scaring me. Most likely not gonna be drinkin it straight since its only for pregaming. Not tryin to get too fucked up before i go out. I'll be doing some mixing action. Possibly some redbull/vodka? captain/coke? some other crazy combination i've never heard of...

Rufie and beer?

beer: Bass or St. Pauli Girl "...you never forget your first girl..."

Ah you can never go wrong with Bass. Shiner bock is up there on my faves too. I've recently discovered Goose Island's 312. That's my current favorite beer. So tasty.

Seagram's 7 and 7-up with a splash of grenadine and dash of lime juice. You'll never see the floor coming. I either pregame with that or simple crown and coke, but I also have a stash of Crown from all my trips to duty-free stores. :) 7 and 7's are cheaper.

Ah you can never go wrong with Bass. Shiner bock is up there on my faves too. I've recently discovered Goose Island's 312. That's my current favorite beer. So tasty.

Draft > bottle. :cheers: There used to be a cute little barback at the Short North Tavern - she was maybe 5'1", from London, cute as a button, and that accent.....:sex:

Seagram's 7 and 7-up with a splash of grenadine and dash of lime juice. You'll never see the floor coming. I either pregame with that or simple crown and coke, but I also have a stash of Crown from all my trips to duty-free stores. :) 7 and 7's are cheaper.

I like the sound of that...could be a winner.

buuuut, if we're switching to a beer thread, I have been to the Holy Grail of Beer, and that is in Portland, Oregon (no Jagz, it's not fucking PBR):

Hopworks Urban Brewery. Their craft brew selection will make your brain explode, which is convenient as the bottom of your skull makes for an excellent mug holder.

If anyone is interested, I plan on hitting this up this year: http://www.oregonbrewfest.com/