Window Tint

jayjie15

Hello, I was just wondering if the folks on here knew any good window tinting places in the Willoughby northeast Ohio area? Looking to get the windows done on my car and I don't want to get boned. I have heard words that Solar Solutions is pretty good but they quoted me $230. F that. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by jayjie15

I had mine done for $180, but it would be about a 45 minute drive for you. The tint looks great though, and it's the high quality stuff, not the tint that turns purple after 5 years...

Doors are 35%, rear 1/4 glass and back window are 20%.

Where did you have this done?

Where did you have this done?

C's Window Tinting. Craig Holko is the guy's name, he does commercial building window tint and cars. He's a great guy, I actually just dropped my car off with him one Sunday afternoon and he had it done in a few hours.

He's in the Cortland, OH area. Let me find his business card and I'll get you his number.

ATOMIC WINDOW TINT & DETAIL 130 South Broadway

Geneva, OH 44041-1805

Phone: 466-0858

does good work cheap rates and gives lifetime warranty

I gave this guy a call. $200. Even with lifetime warranty it still seems a bit pricey. Maybe I am just just being to cheap. Idk.

Call someone who does FormulaOne tinting. It's hands down the best tint. I mean it even has a transferable warranty. So when you sell the car, the warranty goes with it. Even against color change (so it doesn't turn purple, etc...)

http://www.formulaone.com/en/FindADealer.aspx