fridays weather looks good

twisted12

They're not near as pimp as those Yellow Sidi's that EricKerez wears, but believe it or not, those are actually AlpineStars SMX Plus boots, homie.

Yea, so when I stand I tend to favor a knee and it looks gay... big whoop wanna fight about it? :p

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet need to stop wearing my nike shocks..

thanks for the info brother

They're not near as pimp as those Yellow Sidi's that EricKerez wears, but believe it or not, those are actually AlpineStars SMX Plus boots, homie.

Yea, so when I stand I tend to favor a knee and it looks gay... big whoop wanna fight about it? :p

gallery_1213_725_31014.jpg

How is this for a great big NO!

I hope he doesn't mind me posting a picture of his leg but this is Inya's result of not having proper riding boots. Ask him what he thinks about riding shoes. He was wearing some sort of boots but I don't think they were very protection oriented.

gallery_1213_725_31014.jpg

How is this for a great big NO!

I hope he doesn't mind me posting a picture of his leg but this is Inya's result of not having proper riding boots. Ask him what he thinks about riding shoes. He was wearing some sort of boots but I don't think they were very protection oriented.

thats nasty i will go with boots

Knicks, I currently wear the boots you posted a pic of. I was wearing Joe Rocket boots when I decided to put a vagina on my leg.

Honestly, the only boot that would have MAYBE prevented that from happening is a MX boot. Look at the tip of the vag....it's to the bottom of my knee.

More clarity...

The standard riding boot would have been better than what I had on that day. I didn't mean to insinuate that MX boots were the only means of protection. The JR boots I had on were pretty low compared to what I usually have on.

Black Tod is right about getting a pair of high riding boots though. I wear the mid-high A*'s around town, but for aggressive rides I throw in a higher boot and sometimes A* shin pads. If I had those on that day...maybe I would have gotten away with just a broken bone in my knee.

Just seeing my shingina again got me all flustered.

Good times.

While I'm on the ground and the EMT's are just getting to me

Jinx: "Compound fracture!"

EMT: "You think?????"

Me to Jinx: "Get a picture of this"

People who lived there: "Did he just say take a picture of his leg?"

Think thats what i plan on doing get a pair of the lower cut to ride back and forth to work and get another pair for the long rides..

thats me in your vag leg...awwwww :leghump:

Knicks, I currently wear the boots you posted a pic of. I was wearing Joe Rocket boots when I decided to put a vagina on my leg.

Honestly, the only boot that would have MAYBE prevented that from happening is a MX boot. Look at the tip of the vag....it's to the bottom of my knee.

+1. No need to everyone to ante up for the mayor's Cadillac payment.

Sorry I missed this thread. I love to live vicariously through the postings of others. (I need a bike soooo bad)

When people do 37 down my street' date=' which is a 25, my neighbors come out and throw shit at them. 12 over in a 65 is different than 12 over in a 25.[/quote']

It wasnt in a neighborhood thanks for caring. But I will try it with a cop next time and tell him it is different I am sure he will agree.

It wasnt in a neighborhood thanks for caring. But I will try it with a cop next time and tell him it is different I am sure he will agree.

IP was just saying that going 12 over the speed limit on a highway isn't a big deal, like doing 12 over in a residential 25 mph zone is.