fridays weather looks good

twisted12

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm working friday, and riding to work.

my boss is uber-christian, so I doubt he'll be in the office, and whoever IS in charge here on Friday has historically kicked everyone out of the office by 3:30 :D

The one guy in another department is hilarious. The first nice day of the year, he sent something like, "as ranking officer, I declare it 'happy hour.'" this was around 2 PM on a Tuesday. I don't recall why so many of the higher-ups were out of the office that they didn't notice...

no work for me! Just gotta be back here for the bike to be picked up for a week stay at the DucRX Resort :p

I'm thinking a 300 mile loop from 82 & 83 starting at 10:00 AM. I.P. can go fuck himself if he doesn't like you being home late.

(We can leave earlier if need be. I can get the bike to I.P. for you too if you need help.)

I'm thinking a 300 mile loop from 82 & 83 starting at 10:00 AM. I.P. can go fuck himself if he doesn't like you being home late.

(We can leave earlier if need be. I can get the bike to I.P. for you too if you need help.)

:lol:

Let me see how much I get done today. I am leaving early Sat AM for South Carolina so that will determine how long I can get out on Friday. I am also complete noob so I'm pretty slow :lol: