this weather

Steve Butters

is pissing me off.

:mad:

i got my hopes up that it would start getting nice out after the weather last week, but now its been 32 degrees every morning i get up, and raining the rest of the day

now i gotta go to cscc and drive around for an hour and half trying to find a parking place for my damn car instead of parking in the front motorcycle area...fuck cscc and fuck this weather

/rant

And Harb up in Cleveland-Canton-Akron, is kinda crappy out....

Well duh, it's not July yet so of course it's going to be cold and wet in the northeast :p

The OP is from down here in Central Ohio though. It's a bit chilly and completely grey outside, but at least there's no more snow on the ground :)

yea its pretty chilly out...i ended up riding anyways after i got out into the garage, and im glad i did after seeing how many people are sitting in the parking lot trying to find spots lol...

and im talking about MY mornings when i get up...i leave at 3am and its cold as balls that early lol...im ready for it to be nice finally