Waffle House before Dyno Day (Roberts Rd and 270)

Casper

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is dynoday? Mind you before the bashing begins, I followed the link, but I am a newb and I am unaware of what dyno tuning is or why my bike would need it or what the 25$ covers

A lot of people just come to hang out. Last year there were around 100 bikes, and 40+ dyno'd.

For $25 Brian puts your bike on the dyno. He'll put it into third (I think third), and do a full throttle run. Then the computer prints out a sheet with your horsepower, torque, and air/fuel ratio. Otherwise, it's just a fun time. Hang out, there'll be pizza, meet some people, etc.

I may be game but it depends on the weather. I'm out if it's less than 50 degrees. :) BRRRR.

Its supposed to be like 76deg Sat! Of course it won't be "that" warm that early.

If I stay in town this weekend, I may hit you guys up and ride over with you if everyone can bear the shame of riding with the slow cruiser. :D

ill be going, we can ride next to each other so we dont appear as slow comparatively!

ive only met like 3 people here aside from the iron pony crew lol...so, if you see the guy that nobody knows, that would be me

Hey everyone let me throw out a suggestion, you can either consider it or shoot it right down!

Waffle House's are notoriously SMALL, if we show up there with 15+ people we're gonna be waiting.

I throw this out for consideration.... Steak & Shake at Rome-Hilliard & 70.

They have a decent breakfast (don't think they have waffles though) and are NEVER busy at breakfast time,

mainly because I think most people don't know they have breakfast.

From the Steak/Shake its really easy to get to the dyno day, just take Rome-Hilliard up to Broad and hang a right.

I'm gonna take a step back now and let you all discuss. :popcorn:

Hey everyone let me throw out a suggestion' date=' you can either consider it or shoot it right down!

Waffle House's are notoriously SMALL, if we show up there with 15+ people we're gonna be waiting.

I throw this out for consideration.... Steak & Shake at Rome-Hilliard & 70.

They have a decent breakfast (don't think they have waffles though) and are NEVER busy at breakfast time,

mainly because I think most people don't know they have breakfast.

From the Steak/Shake its really easy to get to the dyno day, just take Rome-Hilliard up to Broad and hang a right.

I'm gonna take a step back now and let you all discuss. :popcorn:[/quote']

I hate Steak and Shake. I'll be at Waffle House, drinking my coffee outside, smoking. :D

I hate Steak and Shake. I'll be at Waffle House, drinking my coffee outside, smoking. :D

Sooo, couldn't you just stand outside of S&S and drink your coffee and smoke? :p Just sayin.

I'll be wherever the group goes, just throwin out a suggestion for a place with a larger seating capacity.

Sooo' date=' couldn't you just stand outside of S&S and drink your coffee and smoke? :p Just sayin.

I'll be wherever the group goes, just throwin out a suggestion for a place with a larger seating capacity.[/quote']

Actually no. Steak and Shake won't let you take their mugs outside. They make you use a to-go cup. I hate foam cups.

There's plenty of seating in Waffle House. It'll be fine.

And Waffle House is way better food.

Sooo' date=' couldn't you just stand outside of S&S and drink your coffee and smoke? :p Just sayin.

I'll be wherever the group goes, just throwin out a suggestion for a place with a larger seating capacity.[/quote']

I miss smoking with my coffee. Well i guess I just miss smoking. :(

Actually no. Steak and Shake won't let you take their mugs outside. They make you use a to-go cup. I hate foam cups.

There's plenty of seating in Waffle House. It'll be fine.

And Waffle House is way better food.

:plus1:

Their hash browns are awesome.