Waffle House before Dyno Day (Roberts Rd and 270)

Casper

And Waffle House is way better food.

Casper, you know I have a great deal of respect for you. But I cannot say that, unless the reference that your statement is used in refers to an establishemnt that specializes in foreskin and placenta centric mongolian barbeque, I cannot possibly agree. In my experience, the only thing the Waffle House is good for is staving off alcohol poisoning in the wee hours of the morning.

But carry on!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and are NEVER busy at breakfast time' date='

mainly because I think most people don't know they have breakfast.[/quote']

Nope its because thier breakfast sucks along with the service.

Waffle is smaller but way faster and better and they've got enough seating.

Casper, you know I have a great deal of respect for you. But I cannot say that, unless the reference that your statement is used in refers to an establishemnt that specializes in foreskin and placenta centric mongolian barbeque, I cannot possibly agree. In my experience, the only thing the Waffle House is good for is staving off alcohol poisoning in the wee hours of the morning.

But carry on!

Bubby, you dont know good food.

I just had breakfast at the Waffle House on Roberts, seemed logical since its right next door to my first job this morning!

Anyway, I gave them a heads up to expect a dozen bikes or so between 8-9am on Saturday.

The girl that waited on me said they do get busy around that time on Saturdays so hopefully the heads up will help.

BTW, I had a sausage/egg/cheese samich on grilled texas toast w/hash browns.... it was fabulous. ;)

Ahhh, off to work now.

Looks like I'm out for dyno day, at least breakfast anyway, just got back from a ride, got off work early,

discovered I have a nail in my rear tire and a fucking rock stuck in my front! Yeah I said a rock. :wtf:

So I'll be spending Saturday tryin to get two new tires :(

Ouch, that hurts the ole wallet.

Yeah, well I kinda needed a new rear anyway, so oh well. I'll be riding it sloooowly to YamahaofColumubs @ iron pony on Saturday morning for some new rubber.

Waffle Bump...

Waffle bump w/bacon :lol:

BTW, I got a ride for the bike to get it up to IP first thing tomorrow morning

to get some new tires so I'll probably be swingin by dyno day later but I'm gonna

pass on gettin it dyno'd since I'll be droppin so much unexpected cash on the tires!

Otay, but all you really need is a cresent wrench and can buy a pair of cheap stands with the money you'll save. But hey to each his own.

It would be nice to have some stands. This caught me off guard and ruined my plans for tomorrow

morning so my goal is to get it repaired asap get some riding in this weekend!

Just take the wheels and save a bunch of cash.

thas it dude f- me outta money...:mad::p and i'm saving him 40 bucks by pickin him up (not to mention his safety), and he'll be first in line for the day so he'll be back out long before you doinks finish your breakfast... so even though he's gotta pay full on for the tires and labor he's coming out ahead on the convenience end...

Edited by cmoosego

I want bacon!!!

Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon ... Bacon

bacon_sandwich.jpg