Sport Tour, Cincinnati

RSVDon

They installed a set of Michelin PR2s for me that I got thru them at a reasonable price.

Were the wheels still on the bike or did you bring the wheels into them off the bike?

Had the new tires installed yesterday. Dropped it off at 0900 and Ray called me at 1130 saying it was ready. Awesome folks and I will not only be using them in the future but I will recommend them as well.

• 10 months later...

Found this doing a search on the place. I live nearby so I thought I'd give em a try. I got some gloves from them, they did their best to make sure I got what I wanted. But recently I ordered some tires. They called me telling me they got them in, and to tell me they changed the size on me. I was a little agrevated so I waited a couple weeks to cool off. Then I got over it and brought in my wheels. They changed them (seriously gouging the lip on one), I noticed they didn't balance the rear (no weights) even though I paid the $25 on each wheel to be mounted and balanced. I put them on, and guess what.. big time vibration. fucking ass hats.

Now I have to take them off and bring them back to see what else they can fuck up.

Edited by DrewsBrews

I work less than 3 miles away from this place went there for tires on my old bike, no problem for me, and got a tail bag from em once. Not a bad store pretty nice guys but pretty pricey for my taste, Ill stick to the interwebs for deals but if I happen to be there and they have something that I was planning on getting online and its a couple $ more Ill get it then as a way to support local shops. I do that just about everywhere.