5am critical crash on S Hamilton - Friday

ReconRat

First, let me say that I'm sorry to hear that your head is straight up your ass. You just reiterated exactly what Rick said - only it took you way too many words to do it.

Stop 'addressing comments' and just speak your own mind.

Head up my ass? You don't think my post was "speaking my mind" enough? :wtf:

You went PM to ask me two more questions - "Dude, what the hell?" and "Who pissed in your cheerios today? Damn."

At least have the pair to say it in the thread.

Ok then, what the fuck is up with you? Goddamn, what the fuck did I do to you, whats up with the wise ass remarks?

Edited by SWing'R

I'm just messin' with everybody today. I'm gonna buy you a beer at the next Hilliard Bike Night. Love, Rob:)

Dangit man. Don't rub the short Italian the wrong way, I was practically on the phone with my cousin Vito to put a hit out on ya,

you had me all kinds of fired up (just ask Melissa), I'll take the beer and buy you one back!

:cheers:

We are ALL good, man.

Long as yer not beggin' for money, announcing that you're Italian or tryin' to highjack a breakfast:p

You better go help Melissa get up off the floor from rolling around laughing.

Edited by hue jass

My Uncle Doug was in the accident yesterday morning. First, please do not speculate if you are unaware of the circumstances. Second, thank you for all that sent prayers and condolences. I need to clear up the air here.

My Uncle is very much alive and is in the ICU currently.

He was riding to work early Friday when a 60+ woman turned left off of Hamilton Road in front of him causing the accident. My Uncle T-Boned the car and he flew from his bike.

From what we hear, the woman should not have been driving due to mental and physical disabilities. Now, with that said. Who's fault is it now? Do not blame my uncle and do not say that he is inexperienced. The woman and he are about the same age.

Let me just say that it is of the utmost importance, no matter who you are, to pay attention! How long have bikes been on the road? How big does a headlight have to be for someone to see it? If we look left and right behind us before passing a car; can we have the same courtesy for those who ride? This woman got a dent in her passenger door!

Prayers are appreciated but please keep your comments to yourself if you don't know what you are talking about.

P.S. Who said what he was wearing, other than a helmet that is Not Required by Ohio law. Now, I am not going to be a hypocrite because I do not wear one when I ride but if it's not the law then it's not.

He is one of the smartest people that I know. Do not underestimate who he is because you think you know what happened.

Thank you and may God and your loved ones be with you if you ever experience a life altering situation like this.

Sorry to hear about your uncle and glad he is still alive.

You might want to change your mind about the part in bold now that you have been through this life altering situation. All of the smartest people I know wear gear because, as you know, you cant always control your riding environment, but you can take precautions against the unthinkable.