Serious lightening hittin Hilliard...

SWing'R

Serious lightening around Hilliard right now. We just got home from Walmart and as we were driving North on Walcutt we saw the biggest damn bolt of lightening come straight down and tag somethin! Fricken was loud, looks like it may have hit something in the industrial park back behind our neighborhood or something along Roberts towards 270. It was a huge as bolt!

There will be more. There's a huge amount of lightning behind this storm.

And you should be seeing some large hail soon, from what they say.

It's going right through Hillard and Upper Arlington, up toward New Albany.

edit: ummm, looks more like it's going through the center of Columbus instead.

Edited by ReconRat

There will be more. There's a huge amount of lightning behind this storm.

And you should be seeing some large hail soon, from what they say.

It's going right through Hillard and Upper Arlington, up toward New Albany.

English mother fucker.... do you speak it?

lol, no idea where any of those are though

Shit hit our plane. So I'm sitting in Cincinnati airport waiting on another plane / crew to be broguht in from New York. So my 8:00 PM flight outa here is now gonna be my 11:45 PM flight outa here.

Should get to my hotel tonight by 3:00 AM or so. Suck!!!

And what's with CVG locking up at 8:00 PM? No food or drink available in this podunk airport. Of course, there's only 2 flights leaving later tonight, but some dinner and a beer would have been nice.

Shit hit our plane. So I'm sitting in Cincinnati airport waiting on another plane / crew to be broguht in from New York. So my 8:00 PM flight outa here is now gonna be my 11:45 PM flight outa here.

Should get to my hotel tonight by 3:00 AM or so. Suck!!!

And what's with CVG locking up at 8:00 PM? No food or drink available in this podunk airport. Of course, there's only 2 flights leaving later tonight, but some dinner and a beer would have been nice.

welcome to NKY... that place always shut down early... i think they roll up the sidewalks @ 6pm:D

Yea I saw a good bit of the lighting from the highway, heading back down 33E to 270W going to put the kaw to bed, turned around in the truck saw some bikes trying to haul ass back home 270N towards dublin, silver honda600 or possibly a 1000rr low slash cut pipe, backpack, huh.... first thing I think before it's just about to rain when I'm riding is, def do not want to slip on that rising oil, not lets GET IT home!?!?

Backside lightning died down. Storm fail...

Still hear some rumblin and see a few flashes now and then but the rain has stopped. TV said T-Warning til 10:15p