Who has one of the new CBR's and lives near Troy?

12oclocker

Hey guys, long time no see!! :D Hope everyone is doing well!

Anyone have one of the new CBR's? (2007-2010 CBR600RR, or 2008-2010 CBR1000RR) First person avaliable tomorrow to meetup with me will get a FREE Plug and Play SpeedoDRD (speedometer calibrator) for your new CBR, condition is I need you to intall it tomorrow and take a spin with it, takes 10 to 15 minutes to install!, PM me tonight or tomorrow morning, and swing by so we can put it on your bike. Unit is yours to keep, this is the first plug and play production unit for the new CBR's, not even speedohealer has plug and play for these bikes. so hit me up guys, I want to get this road test taken care of asap, and get someone a free unit in the process!

just got home. mad traffic getting there all sort of construction took forever. the ride back was nice though. almost no traffic after rush hour.

this calibrator looks amazing. direct plug and play fit. no wire splicing. if i have time after dinner i will try to install it and will post up pictures.

much thanks to brooks and 12oclock labs!!! i am honored to be your guinea pig!

Edited by jonni black

much thanks to brooks and 12oclock labs!!! i am honored to be your guinea pig!

Brooks is a hell of a guy. I tested out one of his earlier versions on my f4i and its still working perfectly with no problems. much easier to program than the speedo healer I had on the bike before. and they are MUCH cheaper on the wallet too :)