I miss Blink-182!

NinjaNick

Aren't they coming out with a new album this year because they're getting back together again? If they do I hope it's as good as their other albums.

I'm listening to "Take off your pants and jacket" album and realized it's been close to a 9 years probably?

:popcorn:

I've never heard of A&A, but I will be sure to look them up. From what I'm reading, good new is that A&A is releasing their third album "Love" for free through their official site. Bad news, because of A&A's new release they're pushing Blink's album back into 2011.

Read more: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1630394/20100125/blink_182.jhtml

I'm listening to "Take off your pants and jacket" album and realized it's been close to a 9 years probably?

I thought this statement was WAY OFF so I googled it.

June 12, 2001. Whoah.

A&A @ the LC on 4/22 though.

I saw Angels and Airwaves at the Newport in Cbus a couple years ago. It was a fantastic show, but to be honest I only listen to a couple of their songs a regular basis, its an entirely different feal than blink. I <3 Blink too :) Weren't they on tour or something, I swear my friend from Texas said that he saw them last year

I saw Angels and Airwaves at the Newport in Cbus a couple years ago. It was a fantastic show, but to be honest I only listen to a couple of their songs a regular basis, its an entirely different feel than blink. I <3 Blink too :) Weren't they on tour or something, I swear my friend from Texas said that he saw them last year

Hell yeah, you know! :cool:

I replaced the "a" in feal to "e" for feel to help you out a bit though. ;):p

What is that from? I know you're quoting something......

On that topic though----I'm 32, no way in hell would I go to college party.....:lol:

That's like that creepy guy that graduated HS 10 years after you and he kept coming up to the parking lot after school let out. We had a loser like that when I was in HS. :lol:

The Party Song, sheesh! I was so proud of myself back in HS when i could sing it verbatim cause it was the fastest song i could do, lol. sadly i dont know if we had one of those creepy guys at the Wayne parking lot, we just had enough weirdos in the school as it was.