Wtt: 2005 zx6r

JaSSon

Not looking to sell, I'm just considering a trade. The bike is Red Magma and is mostly de-stickered. It also has flush mount front and rear turn signals, frame sliders, swing arm spools, and a Muzzy's slip on. Those are the only mods.

The bike has just shy of 10k miles, and was involved in 1 minor "oopsie". I repaired the damage. Bike is overall about an 8/10 I'd say. It also has less than 150 miles since its last oil change.

I'm looking for a straight up trade. Something still sporty but more comfortable.

picture.php?albumid=953&pictureid=10446

picture.php?albumid=953&pictureid=10449

picture.php?albumid=953&pictureid=10450

I still have the factory muffler and the factory rear rim. It was bent on a pothole and replaced. Includes the tire!

Edited by JaSSon

I'm actually not sure what it would be worth to sell it outright.

Blue Book has you at $3300 for a good condition trade-in from a dealer....

So considering your actual bike it would probably be worth anywhere between 3500 - 4500. Sound about right anyone?!

Thanks, it is a beautiful bike. I'd just really like something that I could take for longer rides.

I really dig that blue too.

I can ride my ZX for a few hours before I it get sore. Yea i love the blue, The nose and side fairing is cracked so when i get new fairings i think I'm gonna go with white though. Something about white bikes no matter the bike i fall in love with them lol.:p

Blue Book has you at $3300 for a good condition trade-in from a dealer....

So considering your actual bike it would probably be worth anywhere between 3500 - 4500. Sound about right anyone?!

Yeah, that sounds right. I got mine for $3500 a few months ago, but that was a pretty good price because of the time of year and the dealership wanting to move it.

pretty sure its up to JaSSon here. Not sure if a Zizzer is what he is looking for, and I've already put a couple miles on my bike
. I'm not too terribly worried about that milage. It's not that high. A lot of miles for 2 seasons yeah, but that's not a bad thing. But the ZZR looks like still a full fairing sport bike. I'm more looking for a sport touring or even a sporty cruiser.

If anyone wants to see the bike I'll be at cars and coffee on it Saturday morning weather permitting. It's at Blocks bagels on McNaughten this weekend right near E Main and 270.

I was flipping thru the cycletrader website last night and stumbled on a V-Rod that caught my eye. Expensive, but nice. It reminded me that I wouldn't be opposed to the right cruiser, if any cruiser peeps want to try their hand at a sport bike.

This kind of interests me, but I don't know a lot about these bikes. What's the riding position like? Do you have some pictures?

It's an upright riding position but I had some stuff not work out recently with some funds I thought I was going to have.

Basically it's exactly what you are looking for but I don't have the bike payed off completely so I can't afford to do it right now. If the bike is still around in a few months it could be a possibility.