Thermal Imaging Police chasing bike

Pedro

Sweet video! Glad it wasnt me. That guy must of had some good protection on... it didnt even seem like the crash phased him :wtf:

I was thinking the same thing.... It's funny how he just jumped up and ran. If he was running with a helmet on that would have been interesting. It kinda looks like something blew out his tires beforehand, you can see sparks as he crosses the intersection but he hits the guardrail.

Thermal Imaging is the best thing since sliced bread. i'm so glad i bought mine. i'll have to bring it to a get togethter sometime and screw around with it, you can tell how fast your motor heats up, and the exact temp! i'm just affraid flounder would get it and never give it back.

I bet until he wrecked he thought he was free as a bird....Cops were on him fast as hell once he hit the ground....He must not have been going that fast...

Exactly... With that thermal camera it's not like they had a spotlight on him.. I'm still amazed that he got up and ran like that after the wreck. :eek:

Adrenaline can allow a person to do amazing things sometimes and i would like to see what the bike looked like after that.

I wanna see what his head looked like afterwards..... It's one of two things, he was riding without a helmet or he was running with a helmet on, lol.....