the Tail begins....Shallowtail debut tonight....

Artmageddon

Those of you who know me are aware of the time I have been putting into my new band, Shallowtail. Well, it starts tonight.

As it turns out, we had a scheduling conflict and another OR member, Hwilli(Howard) will be jamming with us tonight, and possibly in the future on occasions.

We are debuting a small dive bar tonight, The Dolphin Lounge.

Come check us out if you're bored, or one of the shows I have listed.

I'll try to keep it updated on the board, hopefully no one has problem with me promoting here. Generally the folks on here just happen to be our target audience.

Show schedule confirmed, more to come soon. Click my signature for more info and a few demos.

April 10th, Dolphin Lounge, Cbus

April 30th, Arlington Cafe, Cbus

May 15th Dolphin Lounge, Cbus

May 22nd Roll On Columbus, Cbus

June 19th Shimmers, Covington, KY

That was fun. If you ever play in something other than the dark, I might even get some decent photos. A couple were ok.

I didn't mention almost getting flattened by a patrol car on the way over. Dude was moving way fast, I dove for the ditch. And that was after speeding up a little for a fast car coming up behind on the freeway. Fast enough I let them go instead. That was also a patrol car in a hurry that wanted my lane.

That was fun. If you ever play in something other than the dark, I might even get some decent photos. A couple were ok.

I didn't mention almost getting flattened by a patrol car on the way over. Dude was moving way fast, I dove for the ditch. And that was after speeding up a little for a fast car coming up behind on the freeway. Fast enough I let them go instead. That was also a patrol car in a hurry that wanted my lane.

Bummer. Did you dump it or just drive off into the median?

Lighting was my fault, I dimmed the lights, they were blinding me. A band should backlit with ambient front lighting, not just blindingly front lit. To me it was still daylight in there, but after seeing some pics, it was pretty dark. Oh well.

Thanks Lance! Tom, Chris, Jeff +1,and anyone else.....thanks for coming as well.

Hopefully, next time Jagr doesn't have have to stay home and massage his vag and can make it.

Actually, I should just shut up. I bail on stuff more than anyone. :rolleyes:

Bummer. Did you dump it or just drive off into the median?

Ditches can be quite soft and comfy, but I better than that. I just moved over as far as I could (really quickly) and slowed down. So yeah, at first I was aimed for the ditch big time. Let him have the entire road. He was approaching full lanes at the light, and both patrol cars were going far right off the road to turn left.

At first I thought they were coming to get you guys. I was wondering what sort of fight you'all had started up. Figured I better get over there in a hurry and talk your way out of it for you. I can do that.

Hopefully, next time Jagr doesn't have have to stay home and massage his vag and can make it.

Actually, I should just shut up. I bail on stuff more than anyone. :rolleyes:

:lol: yeah you never do that. I'll catch a couple shows for sure.