Another Katana in Coshocton Thread.

Modern Synthetics

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how the hell did this go from is moose ok to make fun of me? funny how that works :lol:

That's just the way OR works! I can't believe this thread actually stayed on topic this long!

So, what's the deal, have there been ANY Katana's from OR that have made it back from a spirited ride through Kershockten, unscathed?

We aren't making fun of you we are just saying we miss ya whyteboi. Get back on the bike son!

Initially the transition from vag to bike may be difficult as more than likely you will "ride" the bike more than 2 minutes. :D

That's just the way OR works! I can't believe this thread actually stayed on topic this long!

So, what's the deal, have there been ANY Katana's from OR that have made it back from a spirited ride through Kershockten, unscathed?

i didnt even know they were coming through crow-town i would have atleast sat along the road and waved at them :D

We aren't making fun of you we are just saying we miss ya whyteboi. Get back on the bike son!

Initially the transition from vag to bike may be difficult as more than likely you will "ride" the bike more than 2 minutes. :D

but you ass will hurt just the same :cool:

No. But in Kershocktens defense, I think this happened clear out by Cambridge.

I'm now determined to be the FIRST, and presumably ONLY Katana to ever make it through Coshocton alive. Not saying I'm gonna blast through I'm just now set on the idea of being the first to make it through unscathed! :)

You guys make me a trip route starting from somewhere in Akron and I'll do it! :D

In other news.... Hope Moose is alright and doing well. :( Going down is never fun.

I'm now determined to be the FIRST, and presumably ONLY Katana to ever make it through Coshocton alive. Not saying I'm gonna blast through I'm just now set on the idea of being the first to make it through unscathed! :)

You guys make me a trip route starting from somewhere in Akron and I'll do it! :D

In other news.... Hope Moose is alright and doing well. :( Going down is never fun.

get ahold of cleaver and me sometime he meets me down here alot and we go for fun little rides.

Meet us down there for the CSBA ride this Saturday! I want SOMEONE to make it through on a Kat! I would've thought for sure that Moose would be the one!

Moose needs to get back on that bitch and whoop those roads!

Get yourself healed up and back out there Moose, there are too many good riding days coming up!

Meet us down there for the CSBA ride this Saturday! I want SOMEONE to make it through on a Kat! I would've thought for sure that Moose would be the one!

Moose needs to get back on that bitch and whoop those roads!

Get yourself healed up and back out there Moose, there are too many good riding days coming up!

I'll make it my first priority this weekend. I'd be more than happy to ride Caboose! :)

ok fellas...just got home from the bar (nobody could work for me) my right hand looks like a softball... hurts like a bitch... had to cut my ring off once i got home to relieve pressure... a huge thank you goin out to scrappy and khaotic rebel for comin out to get me and the kat.... and to swingr and street for stickin it out with me...sorry i f-d up the great ride...this sucks ass trying to type with my left hand..i prolly will go to the doc tomorrow because my hand is in a bunch of pain and swelling...the kat is down till i get a right side fairing and a throttle side handle bar... and check the front end to see if i tweaked the forks.... luckily i have the c-50 to ride after my hand heals up... thanks to all my buds for the good thoughts and please everyone be mindful of the roads gravel,sand,and shitty conditions abound...

found all the parts I'm gonna need to fix the girl up... 667 bucks so far... not as bad as i thought but i will need to come up with some cash to get it done....i am renaming the kat.... she will now be known as jen...after my ex-wife cause she f-d me up but good..:lol: