Q-S-&-L Bike Night 04/14/10

mrbret

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look to see if your garage is open every time I pass your house. :) You want to ride up together? I have to stop to pick up a friend of mine on a Sportster that pussed out last time off Sancus and Park.

The garage is usually closed unless we are coming or going. Gotta watch out for da bad guys! :D I have to work til 6. Hoping to run home & feed the K9's, change & leave by 6:45. That work for you?

The garage is usually closed unless we are coming or going. Gotta watch out for da bad guys! :D I have to work til 6. Hoping to run home & feed the K9's, change & leave by 6:45. That work for you?

Beautifully. I'll be home by 6, leaves me enough time to get properly changed and ready.

we can have anouther meetup meetup before the pre meetup meetup cheech.. we will be comming from park and sancus!

That is absolutely hilarious, I'm meeting (^6) a friend of mine in Cedar Trace that was supposed to be there last week. UNC should be there with me.