OSU Riders

CoolWhip

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Sunday, the 25th. 2 days after my BIG birthday...

Its 2 days after my birthday too... :cry::D I will officially be able to rent cars without fees :trophy:

No girls allowed!

unless we see boobs

:p good luck with that. Is that official club policy? :lol:

:p good luck with that. Is that official club policy? :lol:

You can always join on the deferred boobs plan...we don't need to see them RIGHT away.

Its 2 days after my birthday too... I will officially be able to rent cars without fees

Women drivers should always have fees.

:D:D:D

Edited by Benyen Soljax

I'm just north of Lane and High and I'm always up for a decent ride as long as it's none of the "ride loudly up and down high street 20 times then stop at Taco Bell and talk about how sweet our bikes are" nonsense. The twistier the better, and my weekends are almost universally free :D Except for the one that this Applebee's thing is on...I'm heading up to my parents house to do a bunch of work done on my bike.

Shoot me a PM any time people from around OSU wanna head out on a good ride :)

Well if any of you guys want to be part of the Buckeye MC PM me...I tried to throw a ride together yesterday but everybody bailed.

False. I sent you a text around 2 PM yesterday asking about a meeting place/time but didn't hear back from you :( I'm Jareth; I emailed you about the meeting time/place as soon as I heard that the club was active again and I joined the new website already.