R1 on the side walk. wtf was this guy thinking?

cOoTeR

Seriously. I don't think there was even that much, and definitely not anything concrete other than there is no law about it, but you'll probably get a ticket for "something" if they want to pull you over for it.

There is a law about it. It's something like lanes and lines. One motor vehicle per lane. I've talked to a good friend who happens to be a PD Chief. That;s what he told me anyways.

Edited by chevysoldier

This means nothing without video lol. come on man were is the flip video camera or at least your cell. I so could have injoyed this more being able to watch him going down the side walk. I would have wanted to see the peoples faces after he passed them.

Wish I had video but I really didn't expect to see it or anything out of the ordinary. Then as he went by I just stared in disbelif. What woulda been great is if one of the pedestrians refused to move. Either way that would have ended would be great.

The law is one vehicle per lane.

I've moved up to the front of traffic when it was heavy before. The way I see it is if it's that bad and you are lane splitting a cop won't be able to follow you through the traffic anyway.

You're also helping the flow so what's the problem?