3 Bike Trailer $400

F4iBunny

We have a 3 rail trailer for sale. It has been used for our bikes several times and several members of this forum have borrowed it, including one trip when it carried three sport bikes.

Includes trailer jack/stand with wheel and spare tire

Pics to follow soon

Asking $450 on Craigslist but offering it to OR members for $400

PM MrBret or F4iBunny if interested

this trailer is great.. myself theresa and ousley borrowed this trailer to go to Putnam raceway last year before we got ourown.. and it did wonderfull had a cbr600rr r-6 and a zx10 on it... also used it in the beginning of the season for a trip to hocking.... PS yes i know the bikes are leaning out.. thats not the way they haul.. thats them loose for the night or right before we unload

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=10522

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=10521

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=10520

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=10519

......oh forgot to mention it does have two crude but very strong and effective bolt on stands so it can stand on its side to bolt to the wall taking up much less space in the garage.

I’m interested in your trailer! I see your down near Columbus, I’m up near Cleveland.

I’m willing to give to $350 cash, plus. I will give your some FOP cards, that will help you get out of your next ticket.

I will have to rent a truck, and drive down your way to pick it up. $50 less for it, to cover my gas, and truck rental fee.

Let me know,

Brett

440-452-9650

picture.php?albumid=964&pictureid=10526&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=964&pictureid=10525&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=964&pictureid=10524&thumb=1

We store this up against our garage wall. It only weighs 320# so Bret and I can move it by ourselves. It has custom made bolt-on end pieces for support on the bottom then it is held up with heavy duty wire bolted onto the wall.