Newbie from Hilliard

- JJJ -

Hi all, I'm new to the site and new to riding. I bought my first bike from a buddy in May, and put about 1200 miles on it already. I still have my temps, but I am signed up for the Motorcycle Ohio safety course in August.

Maybe, I havent got my memorandum title in the mail yet and my temp tags are expired today

Welcome. I had lost mine and when it came time to renew my tags I didn't have it. I told the ladies at the title agency I never had one mailed showed em some purchase paperwork and two forms of id I think they charged me 5 bucks for it.

Thanks for all of the welcomes! I'm off of Alton-Darby between Scioto-Darby and Roberts...

You ain't to far from me. Welcome BTW. I'm in the Dominion devlopment on Walcutt between Roberts and Scioto-Darby.

You ain't to far from me. Welcome BTW. I'm in the Dominion devlopment on Walcutt between Roberts and Scioto-Darby.

Thanks; I have a friend that lives around there.. Saw your Mazda in your album, looks good. I just bought a speed3 last April.