Fork seals

justin0469

Not a rush but my fork seals need replaced. What else should I have done while they are off? Not looking for racey suspension, just normal street riding. I read getting a set of .95 or 1.0 springs would be nice. I think the stock 04 1000rr have .88. And I'm assuming the fork oil needs replaced because it will be drained as a part of the seal install process :???: How much and what kind of oil should I get? Just OEM seals right? Looks like springs are $80/set

Who can do all that for me if I bring you the forks and how much? I'd give it a shot but I don't have the right tools and I'd rather not buy them for something I won't do alot.

Edited by justin0469

i think stt-brian said he'd be willing to take your parts to 35moto and pick them back up cause he swings by there so often.

you might talk to him. 35moto gives discounts for OR and i think is a sponsor here, so that might help.

i think stt-brian said he'd be willing to take your parts to 35moto and pick them back up cause he swings by there so often.

you might talk to him. 35moto gives discounts for OR and i think is a sponsor here, so that might help.

last i heard from brian he wasnt doing that anymore but maybe he was just ditching me