Way to beat the new Anti-texting while driving

alienpi

WOW.. next they will ban books while driving but only because it may contain a cellphone and someone texting while driving...as for the books, the only reason they haven't banned them yet is because nobody reads them anymore.

I've seen this on more than 1 ride... but haven't seen it in the car yet (if I did i'd probably brake check them when they looked down to read the next line/paragraph/page. I could handle getting out from under the STS).

My brother was on a fire run when a car wouldn't move over. When she finally moved over, and the truck pulled up beside her, they saw a young woman KNITTING AND DRIVING.

Must be friends with the lady i saw clipping coupons while driving. :nono:

"The only downside to this project is that it’s slightly harder to control my car when driving 75 MPH around town since I have to use one hand to hold the book and the other to actually type the messages to my friends and then mostly my knee to try and keep the steering wheel straight. I’ve nearly lost control a few times, but I think it’s very unlikely that I’ll be noticed by the police"

Sounds like a winner to me. :rolleyes: