Sunglasses

Meanie

I am placing an order for Oakley sunglasses again. I figured I see if anyone else is in need of a pair. I get a discount on the pricing, but the page does not reflect my discount. Here is a link to the page:

http://www.trgear.com/osc/eshop/default.php/cPath/27_10

EDIT: It appears I can get other glasses and lens that are not listed on their site so if you want something they do not have listed check Oakley's website and get me part numbers for what you want. I'll see what I can do.

Let me know if you are interested. I would like to get the order in by Friday but no later than Monday. If you are interested shoot me a PM with the style and frame/ lens colors. I will get you a quote and go from there. I will be collecting the money before I place the order, only because I am not willing to have someone order and then decide they do not want or cannot afford. They are decent discounts on the glasses and they are real not fake. I currently have the SI Half Jackets Array and love them.

Edited by Meanie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a new set of lenses for my Mag M-Frames. I'd like to get a replacement vented Gold Iridium Strike lens. I've not seen them online in quite some time so let me know if you can get those still and if not then just the regular ones Gold Iridiums then.

Ok guys I can get some stuff that is not on their site, however I need more information as in

Frame type/color

lens colors

I believe I can get the oil rigs, again get me frame type and colors and lens type and colors.

You can use Oakleys site for more information, if you want something get the above requested information and the part number would be helpful. Once I have the information I'll have the rep check if he can get them, and the pricing. Please remember I have to pay for shipping which is calculated after I place the order. The shipping is based on how much is ordered/price/weight. So I am going to try and divide the shipping up equally. Obviously the lens will be cheaper on shipping then a pair of glasses. I figure shipping will only be a few dollars on each order.

Thanks

Edited by Meanie

how much are the SI fives 2.0?

I would estimate them to be around $45, but I would need to call in to get a quote. I will calling in tomorrow to get some other prices and will check on them for you.

Likwid, which style standard or XLJ's? I don't have a problem with the paypal thing as long as your going to pick up the fees.

I'll get exact prices on everything tomorrow, and send PM's with prices.

Redrocket04 - Do you want the standard or XLJ lenses?

Jsheikh - I need to know which color lenses you want if you can get me the part number from Oakley's site that would be great.

natedogg624 - I need to know what lenses you want, part number would be great.

Topleft - I need to know more about the Crosshairs, ie frame color/lens type color/part number please.

Thanks all