Sunglasses

Meanie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maaaaaaaaaaan, i love my juliets, but really want a pair of XX metal X or whatever the hell it's called. it's basically a slightly larger hybrid of the romeos and juliets. i think those are discontinued so, i'm guessing you can't get them.

maaaaaaaaaaan, i love my juliets, but really want a pair of XX metal X or whatever the hell it's called. it's basically a slightly larger hybrid of the romeos and juliets. i think those are discontinued so, i'm guessing you can't get them.

check out the sites I posted earlier in the thread if they are on the secure.standardissue.com site I can get them. If not most likely I cannot.

Damn, I found this thread too late. I just decided I want to get a new pair.....

If there are enough people interested I can place another order at anytime. However, I want to wait until the current order is completed before starting another one.

Total retail was around $1300.00 I think total paid with discount was about $750.00. That was from 8 glasses, 3 sets of lenses, and an accessory. THey give a pretty good discount.

P.S. I dropped my car off at the shop tonight.

Total retail was around $1300.00 I think total paid with discount was about $750.00. That was from 8 glasses, 3 sets of lenses, and an accessory. THey give a pretty good discount.

P.S. I dropped my car off at the shop tonight.

I could go to wal-mart and buy a lifetime supply of sunglasses for 300 bucks :lol:

For the auto body repair?

I could go to wal-mart and buy a lifetime supply of sunglasses for 300 bucks :lol:

For the auto body repair?

Yeah that's true but most of the glasses ordered were under $100. Some well under.

Yeah I dropped it off for the rear fender replacement. If you accidentally drop if off a cliff or blow it up, I won't be angry.

Ok The SI Fives 2.0 and the Splinters are not currently ready. They estimated to have them around the 30th. There are also 2 sets of Black iridium lenses that are delayed until the 30th. She said she was going to hold the order until the rest of the items come in to save on shipping. As I get more information I will pass it along. Everything else is ready to be shipped out.

Ok, she emailed me again, and oakley is not expecting the backordered glasses until May 4th. Then another week to get to where I ordered them from then another week to get to me. So I told her to ship me what she has and when the backordered stuff comes in I will get that distributed. She may get the order out tonight but I doubt it so it will probably ship out on Monday.

hi there! I saw your posts and would love to be able to order some for my gas station business and sell them there....is there a way i can communicate with you via email or something to get into more detail.....

shark!!!!!

Hi there! I saw your posts and would love to be able to order some for my gas station business and sell them there....is there a way I can communicate with you via email or something to get into more detail.....

As I am getting these glasses at a military/police discount, I do not feel it right to resell them at a profit, or get the discount for someone who intends to sell them for a profit. I think the best way for you to do what your planning would be to contact Oakley directly and and become a reseller. I'm not sure what discount they give resellers.

Sorry just doesn't seem right to me. Everyone who ordered glasses through me has paid exactly what I was quoted, then charged for shipping.

Good news, the first shipment of Oakley's will be at my house today.

Schmuckingham

CMHSpirit

Jsheikh

Your glasses will be available today.

Issac's Papa

Likwid

I will have half of your orders today. The black Iridium lenses are on back order. I should have them in about 2 - 3 weeks.

Max Power

OSUYZFR1

Your glasses are also on back order and should be in in 2 - 3 weeks.

For those whose items are on back order are you planning to attend the Roll on Columbus event next month? I estimate the glasses are going to show up the week before the event.

• 1 month later...

Ok all orders have been fulfilled, I hope everyone got what they wanted, and is enjoying them. I will probably place another order in a few months if anyone is interested. I know there are a few people that have expressed interest.