WTB 06 ZX6R Parts.

Bluezx6r

I need::rolleyes:

Front Nose Fairing

Headlight Assembly

Windscreen

But i want;) are some other Parts. Like new Levers, The stock ones seem to be junk Plastic. Some upgraded Brake lines. I also would like a power commander and a K/N air Filter. Also would REALLY love a solo Cowl. If anyone has these or some other parts for a 06 ZX6R let me know. Thanks:)

BMC air filter will be a bit better than a K&N if you haven't already gotten it.

EDIT: Get the Race version.

Why is it better. Because it flows more air? Can you use the K&N filter cleaning kit on the BMC filter? BMC is like $25-30 more is it really worth it?

It depends on what you use your bike for really. I just ordered my BMC and they make very high quality filters that give performance in any weather conditions.

I'm waiting for it in the mail and have only used the stock filter on my SV up to this point so I can't really say how much better it is. I was just recommended to the BMC from the guy that tuned my bike. Everywhere I read on the K&N vs BMC subject the consensus was BMC 99% of the time.

If you just use your bike on the street and don't want to spend the extra money the K&N will be enough but I just spent the extra few dollars and went with BMC.