Kick Ass!

The King

Oh. I'm overseas right now and haven't looked into any new movies...but the way things go over here I'll probably have it on DVD before it even comes out at the theater. :)

its already out man. check it out i think i looks funny!

Oh. I'm overseas right now and haven't looked into any new movies...but the way things go over here I'll probably have it on DVD before it even comes out at the theater. :)

do you have wireless at your FOB, hell what FOB are you at? If you do have wireless, then go to quicksilverscreen.com. movies in theaters are on it.

do you have wireless at your FOB, hell what FOB are you at? If you do have wireless, then go to quicksilverscreen.com. movies in theaters are on it.

I'm stationed in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan at KAIA (Kabul International Airport). Yeah, I have wireless, but I work a minimum of 12 hour days so I don't get to get online much after work because I don't have much time, and this military computer that I'm on is locked down tight. Thanks for the link, bro. I'll check it out later.

I'm stationed in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan at KAIA (Kabul International Airport). Yeah, I have wireless, but I work a minimum of 12 hour days so I don't get to get online much after work because I don't have much time, and this military computer that I'm on is locked down tight. Thanks for the link, bro. I'll check it out later.

my fiancee is at FOB shank, captain of the 24th FMCO over there. She was in Bagram last week. Imagine if you met her and knew her last name...small world it would be.