Offical Online Games at Work Thread!!

Jcroz91

What site do you guys get on while bored at work? Most of the sites are blocked here but I know there are tons out there that the blockers dont know about yet and new ones pop up all the time... post em up if you have any! cool.gif

whether you're an uber dedicated troll or just plain have the worst luck at life evar, please don't let your next thread be "I got fired from fucking AAA cause they caught me playing the yuttt uggghhh game at work"

whether you're an uber dedicated troll or just plain have the worst luck at life evar, please don't let your next thread be "I got fired from fucking AAA cause they caught me playing the yuttt uggghhh game at work"

lol i played that game for a while... only good for about 15 min at a time tho.

Edited by Jcroz91

You're in school, right?

Studying to be something, I assume, not still in general/University studies, or whatever the football factory calls it these days.

So, maybe crack open a book and study? If you must get on teh intarwebz, I'm sure there are lots of forums dedicated to your field of study.

I would think that if your supervisor/team lead/whatever catches you studying there would be no repercussion. Same person catches you playing games, hello double-secret probation. Next stop: UDF, looking for a job.

Just sayin'...

You're in school, right?

Studying to be something, I assume, not still in general/University studies, or whatever the football factory calls it these days.

So, maybe crack open a book and study? If you must get on teh intarwebz, I'm sure there are lots of forums dedicated to your field of study.

I would think that if your supervisor/team lead/whatever catches you studying there would be no repercussion. Same person catches you playing games, hello double-secret probation. Next stop: UDF, looking for a job.

Just sayin'...

superviors dont care here... im in there good with all of them. and yeah I go to osu. and i do study. but theres only so much studying you can do.

superviors dont care here... im in there good with all of them. and yeah I go to osu. and i do study. but theres only so much studying you can do.

4.0?

No?

Hmmmm.

And if the supers don't care (they probably do, but aren't under any heat for missing call answer times) you can bet that the manager does.

But, do whatcha want.

And "football factory" was meant with all due respect - something my pop used to say. He got his Ph.D there, so I figured it's OK to call it that if he did.

4.0?

No?

Hmmmm.

And if the supers don't care (they probably do, but aren't under any heat for missing call answer times) you can bet that the manager does.

But, do whatcha want.

And "football factory" was meant with all due respect - something my pop used to say. He got his Ph.D there, so I figured it's OK to call it that if he did.

Well im in the fisher college of business where you need a 3.0+ to get into. BUT..... they dont care. Just have to be on your game before 5 while the manager and director are here. the Sup's dont care. as long as you take your calls when your get them they are cool with you here. but we sometimes have like 15-20 min between calls to do stuff. aka games

Well im in the fisher college of business where you need a 3.0+ to get into.....but we sometimes have like 15-20 min between calls to do stuff. aka games

Good school. 'Grats on getting in.

I know this will sound preachy, but if you've got all that time to kill, you <could> see if there are other things you could be doing, e.g. compiling call stats for the sup's, stuff they have to do but don't want to do, just ask them if there are other things you could do to help out. When (not IF) the time comes that they need to promote someone, guess who's going to get asked? The kid in school who asks to take on additional responsibilities, or the kid in school that's playing games?

Once you graduate, if you're the "go-getter", maybe they offer you a "real" job making "real" money. And I am in NO WAY demeaning your current position whatsoever. I've had plenty of interns work for me through the years, and have offered some of them full time gigs making great money for a 22 year old. The rest: "Thanks for interning, but I've got nothing for ya", even if I did.

Try to stand out, in a good way. It'll pay off, guaranteed.