Missing mother in Ohio, keep your eyes open.

chevysoldier

Read the article here:

http://www.kypost.com/content/wcposhared/story/Search-Continues-For-Missing-Mother/ACqfg2s8B0yyAB4kxrn33w.cspx

KETTERING, Ohio -- Police, family and volunteers continue their search for a mother who disappeared while she was on a shopping trip.

Family says Tiffany Tehan, 31, planned to make several stops to shop in the Cincinnati and Dayton area Saturday, but she never came home.

Story.jpg

makes me sick to my stomach... The fact that her car was found with a flat tire, keys in the ignition makes this rather ominous, and I'm usually really skeptical about these things.

anyone remember the 'missing' girl (from Parma) a couple of years ago. There was a state-wide manhunt for her. Turns out she was camping and getting high with some friends, and didn't tell her roommates. Sadly this looks a bit more news-worthy.

Edited by redkow97
she was at St. Louis, not OSU - my bad.

Hopes and prayers. There are a lot of sick fucks out there - I think every woman should carry.

I recommend a revolver so she could fire it from inside her purse or pocket without having a bolt to cycle.

This is why my wife carries.

On the news this morning they had multiple pics of her with some guy, not her husband at various places over the last few weeks. This may not be a kidnapping but more of a running away scenario.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/22/ohio.woman.found/index.html

Goin' for somma dat strange. But if it makes you all feel better, continue clutching your guns. That is all.

Don't rush to judgment. The husband could have been abusive and what she did was the only way to get away. It happens wait till you hear her side of the story before the name calling starts.

Maybe, except she left her kid. If she was in an abusive relationship, and left her kid, name calling still ensues.

Don't rush to judgment. The husband could have been abusive and what she did was the only way to get away. It happens wait till you hear her side of the story before the name calling starts.

Then she should have taken the kid with her! She said she was going shopping! Not too hard to get away I guess.

Maybe, except she left her kid. If she was in an abusive relationship, and left her kid, name calling still ensues.

Legally she could not take her kid out of the state without hubby's consent. So maybe the plan was, get away, get feet on ground and save the kid.

You can't save anyone else if you are sinking yourself.

Then she should have taken the kid with her!

Exactly what I was going to say. I sure as hell wouldn't leave my daughter behind. That's really dicked up on her part. And to think I posted this article in the first place to possibly help. :nono: