KTM Street Demos this weekend. Including the RC8!!

Moto-Brian

Um... Ducati does demo rides every year at Mid-Ohio, its a solid 20min loop. Triumph and a few other manufactures do this as well. Same rules apply with most manufactures

I understand, and am wrong on that, but they certainly aren't doing track days on their machines...

You can ride a 1098R or 1198??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be limited to Mid-Ohio School (PTR) participants, family, friends?

From the MO page ...

KTM, the official motorcycle of The Mid-Ohio School, will be providing sportbike riders with several unique opportunities throughout the year. During the first two PTR dates this weekend, the KTM Ride_Orange Street Demo Rig will roll into the paddock providing PTR participants and their families and friends the chance to ride one of several models including the 690 SMC, 690 Duke, 690 Enduro, 950 Enduro, 990 ADV, 990 SMT, 990 SMR and 990 Super Duke. KTM will have demo times available from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Sunday. Spots will be filled first-come, first-serve, and riders must be 25 years old and present a valid motorcycle license.

No. Direct from our Demo guy, he said ANYONE is allowed. I have been inviting people from all over.

Well if you taking request bring 1 of those new trick 350 SX's, I'm sure they got 1 tucked away up there.

Again, guys, street bikes. Not sure where the MX and off road machines are getting confused with what we were talking about.

MX/off road stuff will be brought up at a later time...

Ok, quick question? I know the demo ride it free, is there an entrance fee to get into the track??

There is no entrance fee to enter the facility. If you are showing up for the demo ride please state so at the gate and be prepared to show all of the credentials needed,those can be found here.

GUYS! The KTM S-R-E-E-T demos are saturday and sunday.

If you want track time on a KTM, Monday and Tuesday are those events with our Ride Orange event with Mid-Ohio. I believe the only spots left are for Tuesday...

NO TRACK RIDING SAT/SUN. As stated, about a 20 minute loop in the back country of the Lexington area. Great sceneic rides and nice roads. No track...

If you want track time on a KTM, Monday and Tuesday are those events with our Ride Orange event with Mid-Ohio. I believe the only spots left are for Tuesday...

NO TRACK RIDING SAT/SUN. As stated, about a 20 minute loop in the back country of the Lexington area. Great sceneic rides and nice roads. No track...

dick.

I am so smart, I am so smart, S-M-R-T i mean S-M-A-R-T

I demoed a 990 Superduke at vintage last summer. Probably one of the most fun bikes I've ridden. I'll be up there for the PTR stuff. If there are RC8s to demo I might have to take a ride.

No, it would be wasted because you rode up instead of drove up. You'd arrive wet cold and miserable. If you drove youd arrive dry warm and happy. And have dry clothes to change into for the warm dry drive back. :)

Good call. I wasn't able to make it up today anyway. If the rain doesn't look too bad tomorrow, I may DRIVE up, though I do have rain proof and heated gear if I decide to ride up. ;)