How to move foot pegs?

Ms. J

Not stock it doesn't. I'm not even sure of aftermarket adjustable ones.

Maybe woodcrafts but they don't make rearsets for the 500 any more.

Stock 500 pegs are not adjustable.

Maybe the gpz500 front pegs are adjustable and fit up. Saw that on ex500 forum, but can't confirm.

Maybe the previous owner put that on there. Don't know, can't see it from here.

There are aftermarket front pegs for adjustable, but pricey at 175 bucks.

Edited by ReconRat

They are stock pegs. I just bought it brand new from a dealer about 2 weeks ago. He showed me a few things that are adjustable on the bike like the front brake and clutch, and I thought he said the foot pegs. I guess not.

only if all there parts were held on with quality bolts.

first rule of chinese bikes is change the oil immediately. the shit thats in there looks like vegetable oil.

second rule is take off all the bolts, and put blue locktite on them. red if its something you REALLY dont want falling off.

They are stock pegs. I just bought it brand new from a dealer about 2 weeks ago. He showed me a few things that are adjustable on the bike like the front brake and clutch, and I thought he said the foot pegs. I guess not.

Ah. The clutch pedal and brake lever are adjustable on damn near every bike out there, the pegs themselves usually aren't.

No he probly said they were removable lol

save yourself the trouble. If you bought it stock from the dealer, I can promise you the rearsets aren't adjustable at all.

either the guy meant that you can adjust the shift-lever itself (raise or lower it, to change your REACH to it), or he was lying to you.

The clutch and brake levers are adjustable, but that's about all that's adjustable on the EX. it doesn't even have preload adjustment for the forks.

and the only difference between your 2009 and my 1997 is the letter "R," and the available colors.

save yourself the trouble. If you bought it stock from the dealer, I can promise you the rearsets aren't adjustable at all.

either the guy meant that you can adjust the shift-lever itself (raise or lower it, to change your REACH to it), or he was lying to you.

The clutch and brake levers are adjustable, but that's about all that's adjustable on the EX. it doesn't even have preload adjustment for the forks.

and the only difference between your 2009 and my 1997 is the letter "R," and the available colors.

Good to know. Thanks!

gpz500, ninja 500R, and EX500 footpegs are all the same from 1987 and up, from what I'm reading. I don't think any of them were adjustable either. Here's the MFW Vario aftermarket kit (German) to drop the pegs. Adjustable by changing the vertical part. Two drop lengths available for front pegs. Three parts each side, total $140 / pair.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/4693/139/

gpz500, ninja 500R, and EX500 footpegs are all the same from 1987 and up, from what I'm reading. I don't think any of them were adjustable either. Here's the MFW Vario aftermarket kit (German) to drop the pegs. Adjustable by changing the vertical part. Two drop lengths available for front pegs. Three parts each side, total $140 / pair.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/4693/139/

Overachiever....