Duc

Monstrosity

I can vouch for those being a fucking blast to ride! They are expensive tho as you can tell... But you feel like you are getting away with something when you ride it. Lots of fun! Are you hell bent on the ducati? You can find KTMs or Suzuki for a lot cheaper and still just as fun. Plus you won't have to worry about parts/maintenance being unaffordable. Just some input, take it for what its worth...

Best of luck

I can vouch for those being a fucking blast to ride! They are expensive tho as you can tell... But you feel like you are getting away with something when you ride it. Lots of fun! Are you hell bent on the ducati? You can find KTMs or Suzuki for a lot cheaper and still just as fun. Plus you won't have to worry about parts/maintenance being unaffordable. Just some input, take it for what its worth...

Best of luck

Holy shit Asian ROb posted! Wow :eek:

They are a blast to ride. 140 is about all she wrote. Its gets there pretty quick tho, and its a wheelie monster! :banana:

Great bike...but it is NOT for everyone. Absolute riot to ride. I almost bought one....but a buyer backed out on my Buell. I have a feeling that he will not be selling that. Similar bikes are going for at least a grand less than what he is asking. Most are even lower than that. Seems most first gen owners are looking to upgrade to the EVO models.

If you have a chance...ride one. You'll know in 1/2 mile if it's for you. But if you want a very flickable bike, that will not wear out front tires, handles great and has all the Ducati um.... je ne sais quoi.... It's a bike for you. But it has limitations....lots of them.

I just bought one a month ago or so and its sick! Best street bike I've ever been on 10K is a bit more than I paid for it though, and my had less miles, but no termi's... Its a fair price.. If you can get it for 9 that would be a steal! You won't be sorry!

I agree.... stupid fun bike to own. Other than needing a small windscreen and a tank pack for some storage, its great for hitting some twistys. Bigger fuel tank wouldn't hurt either and there's a solution available to fix that if you want the added range.

The motor is awesome... it makes as much torque as my ZX10R but its from 3,500-7,500 so its almost instintanious.

Service intervals aren't as good as a Japanese bike and it will probably cost you a few more $$ but I think its totally worth it.

PLUG: If you pull the trigger... hookup with DesmOhio and we can get you pointed to several independent service guys or recommend the better dealers to work with.

Enjoy!