Anyone headed out tonight?

Bad324

It has been a long, long week and I can't think of anything better than going for a ride tonight. I just want to go get lost or find some new roads I haven't been on

Anyone looking to do the same?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't make it :(

say whaaaaat? A day I can ride and you can't, didn't think I saw that coming :D

Not really, I like to ride RT6 along the lake. And stop in at Huntington Beach. How about you, any ideas? Hope the rain holds off!

Since I'm so close I always end up in Valley but kinda looking for something different. RT6 would be cool but I think I'd be pressed for time, gotta be back by 8ish. I think the rain will hold off just fine until later tonight last I checked

say whaaaaat? A day I can ride and you can't, didn't think I saw that coming :D

Since I'm so close I always end up in Valley but kinda looking for something different. RT6 would be cool but I think I'd be pressed for time, gotta be back by 8ish. I think the rain will hold off just fine until later tonight last I checked

I'm down for whatever, let me know!?!

I'm down for whatever, let me know!?!

alright I see if I come across anything different. I'm just being ridiculously lazy because work has sucked all week and just wanna get out and follow someone wherever lol

I'm in! You've got my number Brian, so just text me or give me a call and leave a message to let me know what's going on.

what time are you good for? I should be home by 5. Realistically I just want someone to pick where to go or whatever. Its been a long week and I just want to ride and not deal with where am I going type deal.

I am free but I will be at the Fun n stuff in Macedonia.........on parental duty.....:(

Have fun guys and be safe....friday night cops.....

If I end up just rolling around my area i'll make sure to drive by and beep at ya :D

what time are you good for? I should be home by 5. Realistically I just want someone to pick where to go or whatever. Its been a long week and I just want to ride and not deal with where am I going type deal.

I've got a Doc appointment at 3, but anytime after 4 I'm good....