5/1/10 Westside to Iron Pony

garysol1

Who is going to IP Saturday?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to IP Saturday?

• I am going...Lets meet at 82 & 83 at 9:30am
    • Next time .......
    • never........

I am thinking about taking a road trip down to Iron Pony and back next Saturday the 1st of April. I have not mapped it out yet but I am thinking about back roading it down there then simply riding 71 north to 83 on the way back home.

Any other NEO folks interested in going?

ohhhh! keeping an eye on this, as I would like to head down again. This might motivate me to get my Corbin seat on

edit: aww crap nevermind, I forgot my MSF course is this weekend

Edited by Bad324

I am thinking about taking a road trip down to Iron Pony and back next Saturday the 1st of April.

i would love to use your time machine for a little bit. you wouldnt even know i used it. i will return the exact second i left. :D:D:D:D

Hmmmm.... I don't need to spend any money, well the minister of finance says I don't. But I have my eye on a few things. Also I would like to get some miles on the FZ1 before my trip to Deal's Gap. So.. possibly, maybe, thinking I'll go.

hey -- is deals gap open open now? thats all sorted out? i heard there was rock slide? and then politics played in somehow. im out of the loop obviously from overworking :p