QSL 4/28/10 Valley View

JaysonL

Whose in?! What time you gonna be there?! Whatre you gonna ride/wear/look like (in case people don't already know and wanna look for you)? Are you planning on a pre or post bike night ride? And a phone number if you wanna offer it up....

I know for a fact that this won't catch on and OR members are notorious for hating any sort of commitment, headcount, or advance details and planning.

:bigfinger:

But, I'm giving the inevitable the finger and I'm trying to encourage oraganization for once! :D

I'll go first:

- I'm in obviously.

- Around 6.

- Ill either be on the Black Streetfightered Kat with black gear and jeans, or I'll drive, either way I'll have my Black pinstriped SHIFT jacket on.

- Willing to meet up with anyone before for a ride down or a few twistys beforehand (that's if my bikes back together by then Wed)

- (440) 665-7665

Well I've at least got your number Brian, so I'll call you tomorrow or wed night. I figure worst case scenario I'll just stick with you and meet people that way!

that'd be fine. I only know a few so far but its better than none :p

if the weather is nice, i'll head out. i'll be the guy on the oddball crusing past everybody right in front of me as i leave.

i work till 6:15 in streetsboro so i usually make it around 6:50ish. i run down valley view rd to canal if anybody wants to hook up pm me.

if the weather is nice, i'll head out. i'll be the guy on the oddball crusing past everybody right in front of me as i leave.

i work till 6:15 in streetsboro so i usually make it around 6:50ish. i run down valley view rd to canal if anybody wants to hook up pm me.

:wtf:

This is not a dating/swinger website. Excuse me uhmmm mods, how are you letting this still be posted?!

:wtf:

This is not a dating/swinger website. Excuse me uhmmm mods, how are you letting this still be posted?!

i never listed how many roses i charge.. err i mean.. nevermind.

actually i won't be riding anywhere till i fix my bike. apparently my rear axle shouldn't be hand tight. eekfacepalm.gif

if it isn't too cold, i have to burn off the last of my stabilized fuel so i don't have to worry about WOT 4 month old fuel at the track this weekend, so i might show up.

Hope he's doin alright Brian....

I'll definitely be there like in said in Black pinstriped SHIFT jacket. Still don't know if I'll be riding or not.... depends if my friend can finish painting my shifter and rear brake foot levers by tonight or not. If not, I'll just drive down anyway.

ill be there and are we still meeting at the old cc. at 7 ? like we did 2 weeks ago and i am on a black & yellow GSX-R with a number 18 on the front of it and i have a gsxr black and gray coat

What and where is the old cc. I might have a case of not going to class tonight.

ill be there and are we still meeting at the old cc. at 7 ? like we did 2 weeks ago and i am on a black & yellow GSX-R with a number 18 on the front of it and i have a gsxr black and gray coat
What and where is the old cc. I might have a case of not going to class tonight.

I think he is actually talking about the cbus one maybe :confused:

I know they usually meet at an old CC down there

I will show up with the kiddo ~6.30 I guess...........

in case, cell...... 216 410 0424

Sweet! I'll be there for sure, I'm just hoping my friend can finish up the painting in time to get my hardware back and on the bike. I'll give you a call later this afternoon Kos.

I meant about the guy from Lexington. Old Circuit City is what he was talking about I assume

Is thunder talking about the old Circuit City that used to be on Miles in North Randall?! B/c That's nearly 2 hours away from him riding the slab.... Idk anyone crazy enough to do that just for QSL bike night! haha :confused: