2003 xr50 pit bike

Dubguy85

Selling my pitbike.. Bought it off of a cop in the winter.. Had fun with it, but don't have room on my trailer to take it to track days, because I'm always taking people who don't have trailers to the track... Does not have a title.. One kick starts every time.. Has a few normal scratches.. Great lil bike

$500

xr50.jpg

whats the deal with the title? Lose the mso? If you can get a title I will buy it

No clue.. I bought it from a guy who didn't have it.. It was his 10 year old daughters bike.. Its an xr50.. Not sure why you would need a title.. But thanks for the offer, its just not worth the trouble..

Good. Easier to explain to the 9 year old that it's "already sold" as opposed to "umm, no, you can't have this, yet..."

Made the mistake of showing him the post last night, and then finding some videos.

"Can we get it dad, can we get it dad, can we get it dad?"

It would have needed a 100 or so tooth rear or me to tack weld the shifter in place so he wouldn't have taken off at 50mph and fly into the woods, or out onto the street.

Someday, though, I'll be the coolest dad ever. Christmas, I'm thinkin'...

Good. Easier to explain to the 9 year old that it's "already sold" as opposed to "umm, no, you can't have this, yet..."

Made the mistake of showing him the post last night, and then finding some videos.

"Can we get it dad, can we get it dad, can we get it dad?"

It would have needed a 100 or so tooth rear or me to tack weld the shifter in place so he wouldn't have taken off at 50mph and fly into the woods, or out onto the street.

since this thread has run it's course...

If he's a normal sized 9 year old, look into an XR70 for the kid. not much faster, not much bigger, but he won't grow out of it nearly as fast and it'll be easier for you and your friends to ride.

My crf50 ran 37mph with me on it. With a smaller ride can reach 40mph. They do have throttle stops on the crfs not sure on the xr's though.