1. 1. Do you bring your lunch to work?

• Yep!
    • Nope!
    • Other -

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i go home for lunch and usually the wife is on the table waitin for me. :)

Fixed it :bj:

j/k

I'm trying to pack my lunch 4-5 days a week at my new job to save cash and so i can kick back in my chair instead of hustling around trying to get food and eat it during my lunch break

I absolutely pack everyday. Middle school lunches are scary. Plus, they consider things like breadsticks and marinara sauce a complete lunch.

I'm hoping this is a teacher writing this, and not Uncle Ed.

edit: hey Ed heard you broke out, btw i don't live in ohio anymore.

Edited by ShankroidBeast

Only eat 1 meal a day before I go to work. We dont get a "lunch" or any other kind of break. Doesn't matter if it's an 8 hr day or a 16 hr day - no breaks :nono:

You serious? Thats kinda against the law.

I usually pack my lunch 3/4 days a week. If I do need to pick something up, it's a big salad or wrap from the cafeteria downstairs or somewhere within walking distance; usually Subway or Chipotle.

Jrmmiii, I've read that people who are methodical about their meals tend to maintain a healthy weight, but that's pretty intense. I guess it makes counting your calories easier...

My lunch for the last 5months, everyday, is 1 PB&J, 1 Turkey, Ham, or Bologna sandwich with Miracle Whip or Mustard, and a blue Powerade Zero.

I am a creature of habit.

Don't feel bad, I eat the exact same thing for lunch for months at a time too. I eventually reach a burnout point, but then a new lunch takes its place for the next several months. Sad, but true.

I've read that people who are methodical about their meals tend to maintain a healthy weight, but that's pretty intense. I guess it makes counting your calories easier...

Interesting, I'd never read that... and yes it does. It's 450 cals.

140 = 4*35 for the 4 slices of bread,

80 = 2*40 for the 2 slices of bologna,

230 avg. for the peanut butter/jelly combination - since I always buy the same brands and the woman puts about the same amount on each day.

= 450 :)

That's not to say there are some other idiosyncrasies that aren't exactly desirable traits that comes with being methodical about everything. ;) OCD, anyone?

Don't feel bad, I eat the exact same thing for lunch for months at a time too. I eventually reach a burnout point, but then a new lunch takes its place for the next several months. Sad, but true.

The proverbial 'burnout' :lol: I totally get you. I'm on a hash brown kick lately for dinner. I eat those once a week.

Edited by JRMMiii

Do you need your DVD back?? I just noticed it. still sitting in our den the other day...

Interesting, I'd never read that... and yes it does. It's 450 cals.

140 = 4*35 for the 4 slices of bread,

80 = 2*40 for the 2 slices of bologna,

230 avg. for the peanut butter/jelly combination - since I always buy the same brands and the woman puts about the same amount on each day.

= 450 :)

'the woman' packs your lunch for you? How sweet. You must be a real treat to date. What do you do when she puts too much J in the sammy? :nono:

I make Schmuck dinner... he can pack his own lunch. Now, if he takes one of the dishes with leftovers in it, that's awesome. But I definitely don't fix him sandwiches or anything....

I need time away from the crazies, so I don't pack. But I don't go purchase lunch everyday either.

Pray tell how you acquire the other lunches??!