Female Israeli Soliders-in-training

jblosser

Great pics, I like great photographers.

And about that wishing a soldier dead... even a joke... Soldiers respect other soldiers, even the enemy. And we tolerate our fellow soldiers saying "I'll kill you", but no one else. It's part of the job, as it were. But we don't like to hear it from anyone else. It makes us a bit angry... just info...

great pics, i like great photographers.

And about that wishing a soldier dead... Even a joke... Soldiers respect other soldiers, even the enemy. And we tolerate our fellow soldiers saying "i'll kill you", but no one else. It's part of the job, as it were. But we don't like to hear it from anyone else. It makes us a bit angry... Just info...

qft.

And about that wishing a soldier dead... even a joke... Soldiers respect other soldiers, even the enemy. And we tolerate our fellow soldiers saying "I'll kill you", but no one else. It's part of the job, as it were. But we don't like to hear it from anyone else. It makes us a bit angry... just info...

us? what branch are you? I'm in the Marine Corps officer program, hopefully by this time next year i'd be a marine and my fiancée will be getting out of the army as she will have just gotten back from Afghanistan.

us? what branch are you?

Maybe you didnt read his screen name. Its all in the details. :rolleyes:

i wasn't serious guys geez....I'm freaking marrying a jew. :thefinger:

Glad to hear it.... Especially since you're so close to me ;)

BTW.... Is she hot?? :ttiwwop:

Edited by Fonzie

us? what branch are you? I'm in the Marine Corps officer program, hopefully by this time next year i'd be a marine and my fiancée will be getting out of the army as she will have just gotten back from Afghanistan.

US Army. I turned a line commission down to gtfo of going to Vietnam on a more permanent basis (dead). I've been out for a long time. I figured you are military. I think a good number of us on here are.

women from the middle east/Mediterranean area are hot.

as for posting pics of her, i already have an idea how some of you are lol, so i'll decline to add them.

Good thinking. Exactly why there are no pics of my hot, asian girlfriend posted on here, either. :)