Gun Control nuts.

chevysoldier

Came across this.

http://home.ohioceasefire.org/

In cities and towns across America, people are carrying loaded hidden guns in public places. Some of these people are potentially dangerous. They could make the next decision about the safety of our families.

Recently, groups are attempting to "normalize" this behavior in our society by openly carrying loaded guns in public. Regrettably, states including Ohio allow this practice of "Open Carry" as well as carrying hidden guns.

And now they want to carry loaded weapons in our restaurants and other places that serve alcohol!

Ohio legislators have introduced Senate Bill 239, a bill that would allow people to carry loaded guns into restaurants that serve alcohol (as long as they're not drinking!!!) The bill would also allow them to carry the gun anywhere in their vehicles without securing them in a holster or container (sliding around on the dashboard???)

Don't let the 2% of Ohioans who want to carry their guns everywhere intimidate your family.

I will not use my guns to protect you because you believe in gun control.

When you come for mine, you had better bring yours.

well i agree with part of what they said: "people are carrying loaded hidden guns in public places. Some of these people are potentially dangerous."

I do know some whack-jobs who carry (legally), and there are probably a lot more who carry illegally.

preventing people from protecting themselves from those nut jobs doesn't make much sense though.

In cities and towns across America, people are carrying loaded hidden guns in public places. Some of these people are potentially dangerous. They could make the next decision about the safety of our families.

But they don't want me to be able to make the decision to protect my family?

My email to them may have had something to the effect of ""If you or your family is ever in life or death situation I will be sure not to use my concealed handgun to protect your life because that would be against your beliefs and I don't want to offend you."

:D

Wait, didn't Toby Hoover promise that if we passed Concealed Carry there would be blood in the streets, and gung-ho cowboys would be drawing their penis-extensions at every chance?

Hasn't that happened? Surely our violent crime rate soared. Surely.

Gun control nuts have to deal with the empirical data of 38 states of concealed carry success, including states where NO permit is needed and crime is lower than states where there is NO concealed carry....and yet they still devolve into histrionics and hand-wringing. It makes you wonder how long you can be wrong until people believe you're A: retarded or B: evil?

I love that neighbor sign!

Not that I have any neighbors like that, but that is great.

When I told my wife I wanted to get my Conceal Carry, I told her that there are a lot of criminals on the street that are carrying illegal guns to rob and hurt people. I will carry to protect us!

This was her email back to me.

Joshua,

It is not all about good guys and bad guys. Everyone is a good guy until they commit a crime.

Many CCW permit holders commit crimes.161 of them have murdered someone in the last two years.

There are many more people killed within their families than in family restaurants. Easy access to weapons and anger are major risks.

People say they will never drink and drive and it happens every day. The same is expected of guns where alcohol is served.

Who said you could not own a gun? Reasonable effective regulations that keep guns out of the hands of potentially dangerous people, felons and kids doesn't take your gun away unless you are one of them. You are either for those kinds of people having guns or believe we can save some lives if it is harder for them to get them.

As a matter of fact it is against both the US Constitution and Ohio law to take all your guns away. Regulations are not confiscation.

200,000 permit holders (AG of OH) in Ohio out of 11 million people (population in OH) = less than 2% want to get a permit to carry everywhere.

Murders have not increased in countries that have passed laws. When they say crime went up what kind of crimes are they talking about? Theft? Burglary?

The number of murders in other countries is very small compared to ours.

Many of us don't think it is normal to walk around with a weapon on you at all times because of unfounded fears.

My facts are backed up by studies and research and I am a survivor of a gun violence victim.

This was her email back to me.

"My facts are backed up by studies and research and I am a survivor of a gun violence victim."

Damn those gun violence victims. Sounds like one whipped her ass.

I wonder how she explains this: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126386923&ft=1&f=1003

Illinois has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation and Chicago has a Ban on handguns.......... How could it get this bad when carrying a gun is prohibited by law!!!! LMAO Why wont the criminals follow the law?????? lol