I want one

Vulcan_Rider

I shot one a couple weeks ago.......I honestly wasn't very impressed. I thought it would be cool but.......... eh.....I'll stick with my 45

The .410 doesn't throw very much lead.......and it spreads out quickly........ better be in the same car with them if you expect to hit them.....

how do you miss with a 410? Its like shootn a fkn shotgun but with a 5ich barrel
I shot one a couple weeks ago.......I honestly wasn't very impressed. I thought it would be cool but.......... eh.....I'll stick with my 45

The .410 doesn't throw very much lead.......and it spreads out quickly........ better be in the same car with them if you expect to hit them.....

Exactly. I've messed around with shot from short barrels before, including handloads. Not impressed. Velocities drop fast when fired. At two to four feet it can be interesting, but still not impressive. Only the three 000 pellets in the .410 shotshell would be worth anything.

My buddy's brother just bought one of these...It was pretty cool, He had just a reg. shell with little pellets , one with just one big slug, and then another with 3 little balls. He just picked up one with 5...We shot at an empty 12 pack case and ine about 4 shots the thing was destroyed...I wouldnt by one but i guess it was cool to shoot because I didnt spend the money on it.