down for park ave. mansfield?

bertman85

I am usually out there one night on the weekend. but tonight i am going up to dragway 42. about 20mi north east of ashland on 42. I am getting home at around 8pm. If you want to meet with me and ride up just let me know. I am meeting about 6 other riders up there from mansfield. Will probably come back around 11pm and maybe hit up park ave.

I am usually out there one night on the weekend. but tonight i am going up to dragway 42. about 20mi north east of ashland on 42. I am getting home at around 8pm. If you want to meet with me and ride up just let me know. I am meeting about 6 other riders up there from mansfield. Will probably come back around 11pm and maybe hit up park ave.

Yeah. That's where a lot of the riders are commin from.

Yeah. That's where a lot of the riders are commin from.

Just seeing id anyone was or was wanting to go to park ave w tonight. Supposed to be really nice out. Hit me up or post. Already quite a few bikes going I think.

you should meet up with Ryan aka siggywiggy and head to dragway 42 tonight after dragway 42 were all headn to park av. to watch the crazys roll around lol

HAHAHAHA is park ave realllly on OR right now? OMG I feel like I m back in high school.

The good old days when I was still in Madison. Ah how I miss them, no, I don't. Be safe out there, after the cyclist killed a few years ago, don't do anything stupid! Cuz those kids with cages out there are morons, along with a kid I know from the area that owes me and my family some serious cash...

If you happen to see a naked burnt orange 636, that would basically be my bike, except stolen. Let me know. Names Jeff Smith and he owes me some serious cash, along with car parts for my dads car, and some serious bike payments.

I will be up to Mansfield a few times in my car, most likely not the bike though, too far away, unless its Bike Week later in the summer.

I will however ride Mohican a few times this year I am sure, along with the hills around Mt Vernon etc.