BOXING--mosley/mayweather

rick37

Tonight(5/1)mosley and mayweather will go at it. The first question who will win and will it be by decision. My hopes are that Mosley knocks him the f**k out but Mayweather does fight a smart fight and thats why his is 40-0. So what are your thoughts.

I just know I always enjoyed Boxing and not that Ufc crap. I never cared for UFC. I never watched but 1 match in my life. Punching people when their down and wrestling on the ground just reminds me of the past highschool fights I use to go to/participate in.

I wish I could pick one, but I haven't watched boxing since Mike Tyson got out of it. I just wanted to say how much I like boxing and hate UFC crap. :D

was it a good fight? We couldn't find any local place that actually had it on after the Cavs game which was disappointing. Seems bars only will carry UFC anymore :(

Yeah, boxing is not like it use to be. I went to the local BWW that has all the UFC fights thinking it would be on, and nope, no fight. UFC will end up like boxing soon, just give it time. All the politics in it will ruin it sooner or later. I was a huge boxing fan, but after they just got stupid, I pretty much quit watching it.