Q-S-&-L Bike Night 5/5/10 + FOOD

mrbret

(weather permitting etc)

Meeting at 7pm at the old Circuit City.

Then around 7:20pm we all roll over to QS&L to hang out, chit chat & all that fun stuff

BUT

After that, around 8pm'ish some of us will be heading out to grab some food at the Pig Iron BBQ over on SR-23. Any of you that went to the Meet 'n' Greet's last year know it's a good place with good food & good service.

I am trying to find out if we can get any deal for that night, Last year they did really good at hooking us up, Ashley (Gooner) and I think Tim will do what he can to hook us up this year also.

I will add details as I get them.

Here is the map of where to meet up (A) & the long ride over to QS&L (B) for any newbies.

qslmap.jpg

FOOD UPDATE:

Tomorrow we get a choice of two specials:

2 pulled pork sandwiches OR 2 brisket sandwiches for $5.99 (may include a side, not 100% sure)

Anyone that went last year knows how good that sh!t is too.

Also, there are a couple of new menu items:

Smoked chicken wings (no breading) that are DAMN good, tried them today.

and a brisket thing on mashed potato with some kind of yummy sounding sauce (sorry for the poor description but I was drooling a lot when Tim was telling me about it)

Edited by mrbret

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill see ya all at cc at 7 as long as its over 50* when i head that way at 6 from lexington ill have some of my buddys with me to i hope its nicer than Lastweek there was no way in hell i was going to take the 45min ride at 37* outside i know i know say what you want but it was to cold for me lol

I'm down, lookin to drink some beers after QSL, look out for me: blue zx14, DONT KNOW ANYONE so SAY HEY!

Just FYI, we aren't really the beer drinkin' crowd when we're on 2 wheels.

I think I have an extra in my toolbox I can part with, as long as you like black.

any color for now is fine with me. Ive only been on here like 2 years and havent been able to get a sticker yet.

edit: or maybe only over a year, i couldnt remember

Edited by jessecwalters

I'm down, lookin to drink some beers after QSL, look out for me: blue zx14, DONT KNOW ANYONE so SAY HEY!

Come meet us over the road first we are all OR friends there.

+1 to Cheech's comment about drinking though