Q-S-&-L Bike Night 5/5/10 + FOOD

mrbret

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, since I don't know exactly the details of this pig iron, who's the designated slow guy that waits for the cruiser? Assuming I have it back together by tomorrow night, that is. If not, I'll have my car, so I can just gps that shtuff.

Alright, since I don't know exactly the details of this pig iron, who's the designated slow guy that waits for the cruiser? Assuming I have it back together by tomorrow night, that is. If not, I'll have my car, so I can just gps that shtuff.

IF i go, running on one cylinder, I will naturally be slow and can wait on you.

where are these food updates??

On my first post

It wont be a mad race to get there, it's just over on RT23 a couple miles south of 161 & about a mile north of Morse Rd, Big pink pig out front.

The entrance is not perfect so go slow pulling in.

Juls I ll most likely be all the way up there. I work at Chase now too, so I m right accross the street. Id be in to meet at Iron Pony then roll to CC though. I know a back way so we don't have to get back onto the highway etc.

Let me know. Ill text Justin tomorrow.

This sucks! Nice day out and I'm stuck working ALL DAY! We are having an event at the University. Has anyone heard of John Maxwell? Well, he is a grad from my school and he is going to be speaking tonight, so I am stuck working till who knows when! I will make it, I will...