Thursday May 6th Cincinnati

954RRLuke

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ohio riders t-shirts that I wear to AFJ rides and no one has ever said a word about them. I ride with anyone who is safe and loves to ride. What's with all the hate?

My bad I wasn't hating at all, I was just saying there's always one person that has to stir the pot. No more no less, I know plenty of junkies and ride with whoever as well as long as they stay safe and don't put me in any harm.

exactly. I have met you before, you came over to my house for a minute last year when I had a little get together. I'm just so tired of everyone hating on everyone on these stupid websites. I just don't understand it. If people want to ride, come on down. As of right now, it's just me and Matt, Mr. Mako going. I don't think Matt or myself "claim" any group. We both love to ride, so that's what we do...

I was joking if you'd note the :lol:. I just got on this site recently and don't have any issues w/ anyone here that doesn't have any issues w/ me or AFJ. I just put that there because I know some OR guys won't ride with us.

/justification

I was joking if you'd note the :lol:. I just got on this site recently and don't have any issues w/ anyone here that doesn't have any issues w/ me or AFJ. I just put that there because I know some OR guys won't ride with us.

/justification

your justification is served, sorry throwing out the AFJ thrashings is a pretty touchy subject around here.

Can't make it, I can ride tonight though Luke, shoot me a text, I don't ride really fast anymore, so hopefully I won't bore you too much

you're starting to sound like an old man :D I wish I could control myself that much.

your justification is served, sorry throwing out the AFJ thrashings is a pretty touchy subject around here.

you're starting to sound like an old man :D I wish I could control myself that much.

Haha, it's not worth the risk anymore, I got to the point where I was fast enough on the street to where if I pushed any harder, I would eventually die. Now I ride fast enough to get a little thrill but slow enough to have enough control and time to handle whatever te road throws at me. I still ride like a complete jackass on the dirtbike though, that's how I get my fix now

When I wrecked, I was out for four months, had a limp for over 6, and Im able to jump and run now, but I'll never be 100% Im lucky though, they told me there was a big chance that they wouldn't be able to save the bone, and I would be walking with a cane the rest of my life. That experience really opened my eyes

Edited by jermattak

Haha, it's not worth the risk anymore, I got to the point where I was fast enough on the street to where if I pushed any harder, I would eventually die. Now I ride fast enough to get a little thrill but slow enough to have enough control and time to handle whatever te road throws at me. I still ride like a complete jackass on the dirtbike though, that's how I get my fix now

:plus1: Smart man. Since I've had kids I have toned it down a lot myself. It's not worth risking life to treat the street like a race track around the corners. For what? There's no trophy or cash in play.

If you are coming from Dayton come down 75 south and then take the exit twords 471 south when you get downtown. Go across the 471 bridge and take the 275 west exit a couple miles down. Then get off at the AA highway exit and take a right. Go down three stoplights and the Shell will be on your righthand side. I live in West Chester which is on the north side of Cincy so if you want to meet up at my house or at a gas station at about 10:30 I could take you down there.

BTW, My wife and I are going to be grilling out when I get back from the ride. If anyone wants to come eat at our place afterwards feel free!

Edited by 954RRLuke

I am game for meeting up with you. Where would you like to meet? Exit 19 is just south of West Chester. I could probable meet you somewhere around there off Union Centre Blvd. Thanks for the help!!!!

I am game for meeting up with you. Where would you like to meet? Exit 19 is just south of West Chester. I could probable meet you somewhere around there off Union Centre Blvd. Thanks for the help!!!!

It would be a little easier for me if we could meet up off of the Tylersville Rd. exit. There is a gas station right off the exit. I can't remember which one it is but if you take a right at the light, it will be immidiately on your left. It will be easy to hop on the highway from there. I'll be there at 10:30. If you decide not to come text me at 513-607-0669. See ya there.

alab32 - you will be amazed by 22. ENDLESS turns with smooth asphalt. Ask them to take you on 1504 too...short, but one of my favorites as well.

1504 is my favorite road down there. I never miss that one...