Thursday May 6th Cincinnati

954RRLuke

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I ride fast enough to get a little thrill but slow enough to have enough control and time to handle whatever te road throws at me.

:plus1:

It's not worth risking life to treat the street like a race track around the corners. For what? There's no trophy or cash in play.

:plus1:

alab32 - you will be amazed by 22. ENDLESS turns with smooth asphalt. Ask them to take you on 1504 too...short, but one of my favorites as well.

heres an idea; ninjanick should come down and ride with us! its been a while holmes! :p

fun times today, great weather.

it was nice meeting ya alab32, watch yourself on those sweeping rights!

nice wheelies on that 600rr. i need to learn to clutch wheelies, the only way i can get the front end up is to do power wheelies.

Great times today! Nice meeting ya alab32. I didn't even know you were pulling some wheelies back there! Great ride today guys. Great weather and everyone made it home safe. That's the way it's suppose to be. Let me know when you get those video's posted up.

Deff a nice ride today guys! Really enjoyed myself. I missed that stuff something fierce! I will put some music to the videos and then post them up. Any suggestions on songs?

glad you made it out today bro!

Pissed I missed this...there should be a way to make your bike run on dreams so I didn't have to work to put gas in it!

Glad you had a good ride and made it safe.

Jonni - Just gotta get some guts up and try it...make adjustments off of what results you get. Also, check out Downshift83's vids on youtube.com, they may help you out some.

I was inpressed with your ride today. You did great for your first time down there. I knew you could ride when I looked at your tires at the gas station :)

Awww... Thanks!!! Youre so sweet! :fruit:

Just kidding man... Thanks though. I like to think I did ok.

They look about the same to me man. I think you may have caught it before they were finalized by youtube. I could be wrong though. I do know that the smeared bugs on the screen are kind of annoying.