Any Drummers here? 5 Piece Tama Rockstar and Sabian AAX cymbals.

Dubguy85

Selling my back up drum set...

5 Piece Tama Rockstar set with hardware and throne. This set has seen very very very little use.. Might as well be brand new... Will sell the 5 piece shell pack, and hardware (no cymbals) $350

Also selling a Sabian AAX cymbal pack including 14" hi hat, 16" crash, 18" crash, and 20"ride.. This is a $700 set of cymbals..

The 16" crash and 20" ride are not pictured and they are BRAND SPANKIN NEW! NEVER USED EVER!

$475

Or $750 for both

DIMENSION009.jpg

I'll give you 300 bucks of labor for it... I hate to tell ya this but tama's are all over the place for cheap cheap... and that sabian pack might have been worth 700 new but those are very prolific also... sabian axx's are the middle of the road cymbals... now if they were zildjian, we'd be talking some bucks...

I'll give you 300 bucks of labor for it... I hate to tell ya this but tama's are all over the place for cheap cheap... and that sabian pack might have been worth 700 new but those are very prolific also... sabian axx's are the middle of the road cymbals... now if they were zildjian, we'd be talking some bucks...

What? those sabians are WAAY better than almost every ziljian set out there..

They are like 2 months old....

http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend.com/product/Sabian-AAX-Performance-Cymbal-Pack?sku=490268

http://www.samash.com/p/AAX%20Performance%20Cymbal%20Pack%20with%20FREE%2018%20AAXplosion%20Crash%20Cymbal_-49980802

unless the quality of the sound has improved in the last 3 years... I'd still take zildjian's over sabians....

sabian aax's are comparable to a zildjan's a series line but are far from the a custom's and z customs's line. Ive got a mix of a few aax's for studio short crashes that are very clean. As for the Tama's? Ill stick to my Pearl master's.

sabian aax's are comparable to a zildjan's a series line but are far from the a custom's and z customs's line. Ive got a mix of a few aax's for studio short crashes that are very clean. As for the Tama's? Ill stick to my Pearl master's.

Tama's are decent.. Especially for $350 plus hardware.. The hardware alone is worth like $180

Ziljian FTW

I miss drumming, but I don't have the space plus my neighbors would hate me for it. I been thinking of getting a electric kit and good headphones but still on the fence.

Ziljian FTW

I miss drumming, but I don't have the space plus my neighbors would hate me for it. I been thinking of getting a electric kit and good headphones but still on the fence.

I did the same thing, then got tired of electric in like 3 weeks.. Its not the same :(