any get togethers tonight?

redbusa

my bike is in pieces and i am not happy. choke needles stuck, and the carb mani gaskets are leaking. i just bought a rebuild kit and get to look forward to messing with it this weekend.

best part is i found a bad fuel line when i pulled the tank, worst part is i have a 2.9 gallon gas tank, and a 2.5 gallon gas can in the garage.

well if anyone is interested I think JaysonL and my friend who isn't on here will probably be riding for an hour or two before hitting QS&L on Wednesday

well if anyone is interested I think JaysonL and my friend who isn't on here will probably be riding for an hour or two before hitting QS&L on Wednesday

yepp yepp. all are welcome to join in!

I can be ready to ride around 6PM Wed..........pick a place to meet up

I met Brian at a small pub at the int of river and aurora i think it was last week for a ride. You wanna meet at your place at 6 and then head over there to meet up with him?!

yepp yepp. all are welcome to join in!

I met Brian at a small pub at the int of river and aurora i think it was last week for a ride. You wanna meet at your place at 6 and then head over there to meet up with him?!

I gotta talk to my friend but I might be out earlier than that depending how work is tomorrow but we can set something up for a place to meet. I was gonna look at the maps and see if I couldn't come up with something that could put us out your way around 6

^ That'd be cool. I mean I'm out of school down in C Falls by 230 everyday. So I could definitely meet up earlier for a ride and then head over to bedford to pick up Scott for some more fun....

Since your definitely more familiar with the area I'll let you plan the ride out.

^ That'd be cool. I mean I'm out of school down in C Falls by 230 everyday. So I could definitely meet up earlier for a ride and then head over to bedford to pick up Scott for some more fun....

Since your definitely more familiar with the area I'll let you plan the ride out.

yea my thoughts were to try and ride from 5ish to 7ish with QS&L at the end. Hang out for an hour or so then be on my way home to switch out the bike for the truck of hop in with a friend and head to the bar....it is Cinco De Mayo after all :D

yea my thoughts were to try and ride from 5ish to 7ish with QS&L at the end. Hang out for an hour or so then be on my way home to switch out the bike for the truck of hop in with a friend and head to the bar....it is Cinco De Mayo after all :D

Sounds good, but, unfortunately I've given up drinking.... :(

Jayson, I'll call ya when i get home from work Wed. 6PM at my house should work, then we can take a ride for a bit and end up at QSL

Sounds good Scott. Looking forward to it!