Anyone who says a woman can't do everything in heels is WRONG!!

Sara_Rides

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-walk over a metal grate drawbridge and get back to me.

OR

-you really don't need heels to scrub the floors.

(I couldn't decide which one)

:D:D:D:D

Heels are great for scrubbing the floor....the footprints left behind are smaller ;)

I'll have to take some pictures for proof I suppose, but I just got back from lunch and I rode there in my business suit; heels and all. :)

Perhaps not the safest choice, but by far the most simple....

No offense or anything, but that was stupid. :slap:

Actually in indy last year I was riding next to a chick that had motorcycle boot that were high heels. Not "motorcycle" boots either...they had some sliders on them, but forgot who made them.

Oh and she was hot...

Actually in indy last year I was riding next to a chick that had motorcycle boot that were high heels. Not "motorcycle" boots either...they had some sliders on them, but forgot who made them.

Oh and she was hot...

ICON Bombshell's

Anyone who says a woman can't do everything in heels is WRONG!! I'll have to take some pictures for proof I suppose, but I just got back from lunch and I rode there in my business suit; heels and all.

Perhaps not the safest choice, but by far the most simple....

I thought your comment was pretty AWESOME!!! I know in the near future I"ll be ridin' to work too, & might just have to jump on the bike and go ( heels & all).

Yes, It may not be the safest I completley agree. But us WOMEN can kick-ass in heels doing anything at anytime !!!!!

Cindy

Yep you girls go.... You're proving nothing but ignorance. Notice no experienced female riders are supporting you. Two newbs claiming awesomeness, what happens when you get cut off or lose balance .. anything that requires a foot down in a hurry you will be totally screwed because those heels are gonna slide right out from under you. Even a totally routine stop at a light and a foot down in an oil spot or water spot from a cars AC and you'll be on the ground. How stupid can you be, but hey its your bike and your body. I promise you my wife wont be anywhere near her bike in heels, but then again she has a brain and nothing to prove.

Yep you girls go.... You're proving nothing but ignorance. Notice no experienced female riders are supporting you. Two newbs claiming awesomeness, what happens when you get cut off or lose balance .. anything that requires a foot down in a hurry you will be totally screwed because those heels are gonna slide right out from under you. Even a totally routine stop at a light and a foot down in an oil spot or water spot from a cars AC and you'll be on the ground. How stupid can you be, but hey its your bike and your body. I promise you my wife wont be anywhere near her bike in heels, but then again she has a brain and nothing to prove.

:lol::stupid: