Oglebay and beyond june 19th and 20th trip

Hoblick

anyone interested in a weekend riding trip.. not so far away from Columbus, but enough away to get some good riding and scenery in?

im gonna put together a little weekender for the weekend of june 19 -20

here is the deal...

we all meet at a hotel in St. Clairsville ohio on saturday morning.. ride there, or trailer there its up to you... its about a 2 hour ride from columbus

get our rooms, and get started for the day

take off and ride some great road in eastern ohio/ western WV (near wheeling).. ride through oglebay park which has some great scenery

i know some of the roads back that way since i grew up around there, and i will be the guide.

at night we can have a few drinks at the local bdubs, or at the bar in the bottom of the hotel.

next day hit the pavement again and ride some more great routes, and then make our way back to columbus.

if there is serious interest, i will put the ride together and see if i can get a group rate discount on the hotel.

ill post a map up of some of the routes we will take. some of the roads are great down that way

Where are you from? I'm from Bellaire. I would go, but have a show in Kentucky that weekend. 88 from Oglebay for sure.

Since you're staying in St C, make sure everyone gets some DiCarlo's pizza. :)

flushing

and hey there is a DiCarlos in hilliard too :D

Where are you from? I'm from Bellaire. I would go, but have a show in Kentucky that weekend. 88 from Oglebay for sure.

Since you're staying in St C, make sure everyone gets some DiCarlo's pizza. :)

fuckin right brother. dicarlos is where its at! And if your into some spagetti, the rosevelt is amazing. Homemade noodles.. mm yes. And if your down for some fish, you gota hit up colemans fish market! ... Ive been around that area all my life. Its a great place.

fuckin right brother. dicarlos is where its at! And if your into some spagetti, the rosevelt is amazing. Homemade noodles.. mm yes. And if your down for some fish, you gota hit up colemans fish market! ... Ive been around that area all my life. Its a great place.

yup they all rock.. rosevelt's is the shit!

• 1 month later...